No 2v2 season :(

calva.2914

So don’t get me wrong. I’m pumped for the new mode. But why did you have to cut off the 2v2 season. It rarely ever happens and now it’s gonna be a loooong while before we get a chance to play it again. I wish you had cut off a week of the 5v5 season instead.

regardless I’m excited for the new mode, just a little sour. 

edit: 6 months until the next 2v2…ugh

Edited by calva.2914
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

It was jus trash without any rael goals anyways. (Just death match.) And not many people care. (Looking at the leaderboards it was easy to estimate that less players were playing it.)
+ you basically needed someone else to queue with (as well as in 3 vs 3) - cause the enemy team often had people that grouped up and in that team mode it was more important then just the 2 people that sometimes happened in conquest.

Better to replace the mini seasons with the betas for new new mode. Afaik some tournaments are using smaller modes? And you can can always make your own duels ... guild hall arena or something.

For the ranked it should never return (at least not in the next years - new mode might need a few times going on beta replacing the 2 vs 2 and 3 vs 3). They can always make it unranked optionl though ... I guess. In the ranked it just blocked people from having fun: Either go unranked until the real PvP was back ... or enduring that crap trying it a bit lol.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

On 9/5/2024 at 2:28 PM, calva.2914 said:

So don’t get me wrong. I’m pumped for the new mode. But why did you have to cut off the 2v2 season. It rarely ever happens and now it’s gonna be a loooong while before we get a chance to play it again. I wish you had cut off a week of the 5v5 season instead.

regardless I’m excited for the new mode, just a little sour. 

edit: 6 months until the next 2v2…ugh

I dunno why you're getting confused face. I'm pretty disappointed about it as well. 2v2 is personally my favorite mode to play for several reasons.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

Was unfun to the point of '2v2 Elite' and '3v3 Elite' being kind of cringey to see in a normal conquest match.  Anytime I see those it's never good, as no one plays during those times so can sleep to those titles.  

There's a reason they just don't up and make it a separate ranked Q.  

8 minutes ago, calva.2914 said:

As much as some of you state that it’s unfun to you, there are still people who enjoy it.

It only comes out twice a year. Why take it away from the people who enjoy it.

What would you replace to run the beta? 5v5 conquest or 2v2 that 80% of the pvp player base hates?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Mne Malo Tebya.2965 said:

There are only two q buttons...

Could have had it as a check box in the unranked along with stronghold and conquest. 

edit: or just make a button for it

Edited by calva.2914
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, calva.2914 said:

Once again. Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean others don’t

Once again. Replacing a gamemode that is disliked by 80% of the players is better than replacing a game mode that is not. If youre on the other 20% side, rip for you but its for the better

Edited by Mne Malo Tebya.2965

12 hours ago, calva.2914 said:

Could have had it as a check box in the unranked along with stronghold and conquest. 

edit: or just make a button for it

They dont make it an extra option since they allready have issues getting ok enough games in conquest or 2v2. Thinning out the population by spreading them between multiple modes just makes the game unplaybale.