Bearkin Harvesting Techniques mastery

What a waste of 6 mastery points!

"Small chance" should have been written "Non-existent chance" with an explicit disclaimer of "we put too many ez mastery points in Janthir and needed a way to make you burn them".

This should have been a 1 or 2 point cost item or given a more reasonable proc chance like 33%

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

I haven't gotten said bonus from gathering a single time from this "mastery"   I do a daily farm of both maps and watch my inventory like a hawk while doing it...  Either this "bonus" isnt working as intended, or its set to have an insanely low chance to get the extra materials.    Regardless, this should have been the first or second tier for the Kodan mastery at best.... costing 6 mastery points and 2mil experience to unlock is just a joke for little to no rewards imo

Just now, neighto.7386 said:

I haven't gotten said bonus from gathering a single time from this "mastery"   I do a daily farm of both maps and watch my inventory like a hawk while doing it...  Either this "bonus" isnt working as intended, or its set to have an insanely low chance to get the extra materials.    Regardless, this should have been the first or second tier for the Kodan mastery at best.... costing 6 mastery points and 2mil experience to unlock is just a joke for little to no rewards imo

i can confirm that i does proc, but it's like a <1% chance.

definitely needs a boost

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...