How do I get the level 75 and up Handiwork recipes?

4 minutes ago, Mithral.8516 said:

You still need to learn the recipes. A lot of the homestead recipes can be learned by purchasing books from heart vendors in Janthir.

I have level 75 recipes in my list.. I just can't access them.  It still says I'm at level 74 and won't let me create the level 75 ones.

I also don't have any others that grant any sort of xp to uplevel.. As I understand it that's what the mastery line is for.

So in other words even though I have completed the Initiate Mastery Line it still says I'm a Novice... 😞

Edited by Some Call Me Tim.2319

you need higher level of homesteading mastery.

The link you provided is to the link of initiate level recipe list, but your crafting level is of that that novice (first mastery level) bumps you up to.

Before last patch, the mastery would bump you to one tier higher level than the description would indicate, and that was fixed in yesterdays patch. You need second level of the mastery to access recipes you posted.

This is odd. It had the wrong stuff earlier (next step  of crafting level included at each mastery step) - but for the last one it shows like ... 1 less (before the next level). It actually should work like mentioned in the wiki. Might be bugged and nobody noticed cause the majority of players (that also "play" the wiki) have alreay leveled to the max where it works correctly.

It should be 0-74, 75-149, 150-224, 225-299. (With the actual recipes mainly needing the starter value ... like 0, 75, 150, 224 - maybe they will add more in the middle though. So therefore the are giving exactly 1 before the next step.)

7 hours ago, Trejgon.9367 said:

you need higher level of homesteading mastery.

The link you provided is to the link of initiate level recipe list, but your crafting level is of that that novice (first mastery level) bumps you up to.

Before last patch, the mastery would bump you to one tier higher level than the description would indicate, and that was fixed in yesterdays patch. You need second level of the mastery to access recipes you posted.

I completed the 2nd level.  I should have access to the level 75 recipes now.

3 minutes ago, Some Call Me Tim.2319 said:

I just completed the Initiate Master line last night...  😞

Then perhaps you should have this thread moved to the Bugs section of the forums.

Edit: Oh, there already is a thread on this issue:

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Farohna.6247 said:

That's what mine is at and it's driving me nuts that it isn't 300/300 😂.

Hah, me too! Oh well, we'll only have to wait nine more months to get to the nice even number of 500/500. 😉 I guess our inner Adrian Monk is saying hello. 😂

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1