Can't Craft Journeyman Decorations

Hi

I've trained all 4 tiers of the Homesteading Mastery, but still cannot craft any Journeyman Decorations; they're all displayed in red in the Handiwork Workbench Production screen, and it lists me as Apprentice Handiworker 224/225.  My wife has trained the same Homesteading Mastery tiers, and her screen says Journeyman Handiworker 299/300, and she can craft everything so far available; subject to having the raw materials.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bowch.3018 said:

Hi

I've trained all 4 tiers of the Homesteading Mastery, but still cannot craft any Journeyman Decorations; they're all displayed in red in the Handiwork Workbench Production screen, and it lists me as Apprentice Handiworker 224/225.  My wife has trained the same Homesteading Mastery tiers, and her screen says Journeyman Handiworker 299/300, and she can craft everything so far available; subject to having the raw materials.

Hello,

I have exactly this same issue. I unlocked Journeyman Handiworker Crafting Mastery today and it stucked on 224/225. Journeyman receipes remain "red" (unavailable), so it not a bug specific to Your account only.

• Like 1

• ArenaNet Staff

Quick update: We're investigating this and it would be helpful to know a little more about the timing. Those of you who are affected by this issue (If you did not already share this information in your post): Did you train up the mastery tier and run into this issue after the September 10 game update, or did you have it trained up before and it broke with the game update?

• Sad 2

I have this problem too. I didn't look at crafting until I maxed all masteries yesterday and went to my homestead excited to see what I could do, only to find that most of the recipies are still red and it says that I'm 224/225 even though my masteries are at 600.

I ran into this issue as well. I just trained the Apprentice Handiworker mastery track and my Handiworker skill is stuck at 149/150.

I tried exiting and restarting the game inside the homestead, outside the homestead, and switched characters hoping that it might trigger something but there was no change.

About to be not as helpful as I would like: I can't remember if I unlocked the last level of the mastery before or after the patch on the 10th, I know I unlocked it either sometime on the 9th or on the 10th after the update.

I am seeing the same problem others have described: I have the last available tier of the Homestead mastery unlocked, but when I open the handiworking bench it says I'm still an Apprentice Handiworker level 224/225 and all the journeyman recipes are red.

The rest of that mastery tier is functioning correctly tho, because I am able to use the collection boxes for the nodes. 

Edited by Telravyn.2653
Bad grammar

I have the same issue. My game was fully updated to the Sept 10th patch and I just now unlocked Journeyman (9-12-24) and all the recipes are still locked. It shows in my Mastery track as being unlocked, but when I interact with the Handiwork Workbench it still says I'm Apprentice. Stuck at 224/225. I even tried logging out and logging back in and I'm still stuck. I can use the collection boxes, just can't craft the recipes.

Edited by Skjalgrim the Red.3604
adding detail for clarity

9 hours ago, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Quick update: We're investigating this and it would be helpful to know a little more about the timing. Those of you who are affected by this issue (If you did not already share this information in your post): Did you train up the mastery tier and run into this issue after the September 10 game update, or did you have it trained up before and it broke with the game update?

I have the same issue. Stuck at 224/225 after the update. But I had not maxed out the mastery line yet. Today I finally completed the mastery line all the way (in fact just reached 600/600 mastery points total by finishing Homesteading) but my Homestead crafting level is still stuck at 224/225. I’m so disappointed as I was looking forward to max crafting level. 

• Like 1