I want a whole dang zoo for my homestead.

So we can see our mounts, that's cool. Some people want a little menagerie for their ranger pets and I agree, that'd be rad. But I want more. Those bears down in Janthir get aquariums: I want that. I want to put the fish I catch on display in my house, like this is animal crossing or something. I want to walk in and be able to admire all of those fish I caught, and make my friends admire them too. And while I'm asking for things that would be cool but probably take too much work to bother with: maybe some like cages or terrariums to put minis on display too. I have so many of the things but I can only have one out on each character (and I hate switching them because every time I open the mini page it lags the whole game out for like thirty seconds at this point) so, again just using animal crossing as a point of reference: why not let me put them on display in my house? Or like, on the ground. Because I'll be honest, I don't put anything in my house. I've actually walled my house off with topiary.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Skub.8240 said:

Why not let me put them on display in my house?

Sounds to me like you want to do more with those animals than just put them on display.

If the Bible had a chapter on animal rights, it would probably start with Thou shalt not turn your pet into a bedroom 'circus act' 

Edited by Smart College Boy.3249
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4

22 minutes ago, Smart College Boy.3249 said:

Sounds to me like you want to do more with those animals than just put them on display.

If the Bible had a chapter on animal rights, it would probably start with Thou shalt not turn your pet into a bedroom 'circus act' 

Well I guess we know your inner thoughts now, thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Skub.8240 said:

I have so many of the things but I can only have one out on each character

You have an option to select multiple ones, they'll randomly swap within that pool on map change.

2 hours ago, Skub.8240 said:

I hate switching them because every time I open the mini page it lags the whole game out for like thirty seconds at this point

That's not normal, there's definitely so etching wrong with your storage device.

Yes yes yes! They have all the models! give us the pets! 

I've got my fingers crossed for an aquarium decoration with one of the upcoming quarterly updates. I'm also hoping for one of the upcoming mastery tracks to unlock more homestead features like showing off miniatures, but I honestly don't feel as optimistic about that.