Scorpion Wire + Basilisk Venom Should Allow the pull!

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

If used in conjunction with basilisk venom, the pull doesnt occur but a slight few units. this seems to be an unintended bug as if it were supposed to work but almost does.
the pull only pulls a slight few units, about 2 units.

Please make Basilisk Venom + Scorpion wire allow the hit of scorpion wire and if NOT under the effects of stability, pull the enemey AFTER the stun effect while under Basilisk Venom.
Hit>Stun>FULL pull.

• Thanks 1

I wonder if it's actually something Anet allows or not or if it's just the nature of the finicky way Scorpion Wire travels that BV is compounding. For something that doesn't touch ground, Scorpion Wire likes to have trouble with trajectory over terrain. Maybe they're too Stoned to be pulled further. 

1 hour ago, kash.9213 said:

I wonder if it's actually something Anet allows or not or if it's just the nature of the finicky way Scorpion Wire travels that BV is compounding. For something that doesn't touch ground, Scorpion Wire likes to have trouble with trajectory over terrain. Maybe they're too Stoned to be pulled further. 

lol

It is most likely intended since this is due to how Hard CC work since 2012. Whenever you apply a hard CC it replace the previous one..

You're using 2 hard CC at the same time so the first one applied is instantly removed by the second one (In this case, it seem like the pull is first applied which is the reason).

3 hours ago, Dadnir.5038 said:

It is most likely intended since this is due to how Hard CC work since 2012. Whenever you apply a hard CC it replace the previous one..

You're using 2 hard CC at the same time so the first one applied is instantly removed by the second one (In this case, it seem like the pull is first applied which is the reason).

no its clearly the HIT first, proccing the BV, then they get pulled but its always a very short range pull to about 2 units forward, clearly seen.

seems like its a timing issue when used in conjunction with each other code wise. everything is timed correctly in execution and within the coding of the interaction its just time based coding on how fast it reacts. the pull just gets canceled too early for some reason.

41 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

You may not pull a stone statue 🗿

(I'm all for better scorpion wire synergy)

Okay, how about if you use scorpion wire with basi venom it means you're pulled to them instead lol. It's not like we're lacking gap closers, but visually I love the idea of sling-shotting myself at an enemy that refuses to be moved haha

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

Okay, how about if you use scorpion wire with basi venom it means you're pulled to them instead lol. It's not like we're lacking gap closers, but visually I love the idea of sling-shotting myself at an enemy that refuses to be moved haha

Okay hookshot enthusiast you have my attention

Id love granular little interactions with this, where if you have a venom applied a certain skill has different behavior.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

I'd appreciate that and it would be more deliberate than hitting a reflect and pulling myself into an angry squad. 

21 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Okay hookshot enthusiast you have my attention

Id love granular little interactions with this, where if you have a venom applied a certain skill has different behavior.

This is what I was thinking too, it would add a reason to use venoms outside of venomshare in PvE without actually changing much. I mean, if you're burning two utilities to get a modified effect on a class like thief then whatever they slap on ought to be fine really. 

Edited by Jugglemonkey.8741