Extra changes in today's patch

I tried spear after nerf and yeah completely useless, as someone that only plays pve this sucks cause now we are back at only being able to use greatsword axe/axe or dagger/axe hammer

I honestly dont even feel like logging in anymore if that was the goal of this the GG Devs, slowly pushing us out of the game

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

Well, the Spear warrior suck before the nerf now it really stinks the two skills that you have to aim to even make them work. I can’t do it with my handicap hands. I’m not fast enough to do kitten so far as I’m concerned the spear and the warrior is useless. I haven’t tried the rifle but I heard it does pretty good so I guess I’ll go back to my old build great sword axe/axe dagger axe I might be going great sword rifle

Edited by The Souless One.6537
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

Well, that is the nail in the coffin for me. Fortunately, when T&L launched last week and I tried its class building, I remember the fun I had with Warrior. Now I can't even log in to this game to do dailies lol. Warrior is the only class I can enjoy playing with but with these recent nerfs it's time to move on.

Edited by Seventh Seeker Knight.7901
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, Fenris.9843 said:

Oh cool. Super glad to see that Warrior's being relegated back to "melee-only" for our options. The spear was good, not OP, but good, but this is a nuke from orbit. The spear basically slightly increased DPS over the greatsword, and gave the warrior FINALLY a viable option to maintain dps while mechanics that force range were up, and I was truly enjoying it and having fun. But this? Well, back to axe and greatsword we go I guess. Warrior is my main, and I won't lie, it really truly feels like we are barely shown any love, or even consideration. It feels like any time we start rising up into a relatively comfortable, or viable place that ALMOST competes with others.... we get shoved back down to the bottom of the ladder and told to be grateful they didn't hit us harder with nerfs, while Guardian receives yet more buffs. I might need to take a break from GW for a while to cool off, because this has me steamed.

Yeah, dear Dwayna. Warrior finally had a decent ranged power option, but apparently that's just not allowed. I could understand the PvP nerfs - I think they're misplaced, but I can understand them - but smacking it that hard in PvE just feels malicious.

• Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, Marmado.7825 said:

I tried spear after nerf and yeah completely useless, as someone that only plays pve this sucks cause now we are back at only being able to use greatsword axe/axe or dagger/axe hammer

I tested it out and while it's not completely useless, it does hit a bit lighter. Found myself relying on Jade Protocols now.

On a separate note, the change to Heat the Soul (Might) is hilariously good. Basically perma-25 might when in a group in PvE. I'll have to test it out, but honestly taking Might Makes Right might let me swap out Defense for Discipline or Tactics.