Video : Full Legendary Game 5v5 vs Vaanss / Weaver PoV with comm

Lasiurus.4067

Thanks for confirming my feelings about what sword weavers do -- being a useless, selfish bunker that does nothing other than hope you can bait multiple enemies to come after you, and the second it becomes 1v2 you won't be able to contest the point anymore, unlike druids and firebrands.

Edit: I really like weaver gameplay but it really sucks how the balance team don't know how to balance, making such a difficult class unrewarding to play because they either do no damage or have to go full cheese glass build.

@NeedCoffee.1402 said:

@"Lasiurus.4067" said:Sad but true...But Weaver nervous Gameplay gives me Way more pleasure !

I love this response, because its so true. Druid is strong but bores me to tears. Playing weaver is like "Wonder what i'm gonna do next"?

I tried a bit Druid but it was boring to me. I prefer nervous spamming weaver way more. So much fun & entertaining to me.

@Lasiurus.4067 said:

@Lasiurus.4067 said:Sad but true...But Weaver nervous Gameplay gives me Way more pleasure !

I love this response, because its so true. Druid is strong but bores me to tears. Playing weaver is like "Wonder what i'm gonna do next"?

I tried a bit Druid but it was boring to me. I prefer nervous spamming weaver way more. So much fun & entertaining to me.

This is ofc not a personal challenge to you, it's just that...in no way the weaver gameplay should be praised, you may like it..people like all sort of things these days but...forget it! the weaver is no worth even a free DLC tag, let alone a £40 tag

Fact is people can play a zerker burst druid and play differently..all you can do on weaver is slap a bunker amulet and pray the opponent is bad enough to facetank your low/mediocre melee range aoe for about half day...meanwhile you use the same rotation over and over again : riptide/earthen vortex off cd.

P.S let's not even mention s/f weaver..all they do is run when they see my shadow and zerg from point to point hoping to land their gimmick burst...after I get drained by 2-3 other people and I don't even play druid, I am a soulbeast

Again you're a great player but I can't stand any sort of praise for this abomination of a design, even an interim would do better so pls let's just stop! From pvp to wvw...I see weavers using your same build...they insta die after 2 bursts ; even a core d/d ele is more threatening than a s/d weaver

@ZhouX.8742 said:

@dragonkain.3984 said:And now imagine yourself playing druid... You would've never died to outnumbered ganks and still tied 1v1 with warrior just fine.

Druid gets outplayed by strategic +1's (force rotations) and dies to condi mirage in 1v1 though

But Weaver can easily die to any +1. Weaver vs condi Mirage is more of a hit or miss in terms of cleanse. Weaver cleanse is mostly 1 by 1 so if you have like 20 confusion stacks on top of other covering condis, you need to pray that RNG will cleanse confusion first before the covering condis. Otherwise, prepare to die trying to clear that one deadly condi :(

@Kyon.9735 said:

@dragonkain.3984 said:And now imagine yourself playing druid... You would've never died to outnumbered ganks and still tied 1v1 with warrior just fine.

Druid gets outplayed by strategic +1's (force rotations) and dies to condi mirage in 1v1 though

But Weaver can easily die to any +1. Weaver vs condi Mirage is more of a hit or miss in terms of cleanse. Weaver cleanse is mostly 1 by 1 so if you have like 20 confusion stacks on top of other covering condis, you need to pray that RNG will cleanse confusion first before the covering condis. Otherwise, prepare to die trying to clear that one deadly condi :(

I understand, I'd like to also keep this post on topic so I agree.

Keep in mind, my comment wasn't to suggest comparing weaver to druid - I'm responding to somebody who mentioned druid so they have an understanding of it's counters.

Weaver and rev need buffs, plain and simple and if you look at my post history you'll find that reiterated numerous times but him trying to bring druid into the discussion while also spitting out misinformation on top of it is problematic to the original goal of the thread and he deserves to be educated on it.

@ZhouX.8742 said:

@"dragonkain.3984" said:And now imagine yourself playing druid... You would've never died to outnumbered ganks and still tied 1v1 with warrior just fine.

I understand, I'd like to also keep this post on topic so I agree.

Keep in mind, my comment wasn't to suggest comparing weaver to druid - I'm responding to somebody who mentioned druid so they have an understanding of it's counters.

Weaver and rev need buffs, plain and simple and if you look at my post history you'll find that reiterated numerous times but him trying to bring druid into the discussion while also spitting out misinformation on top of it is problematic to the original goal of the thread and he deserves to be educated on it.

Ahahaha, do you really think I need lessons from you?

It's fucking obvious I know what druid is capable of judging by my first comment and a smart druid has a veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery low probability of dying in outnumbered ganks while he's 1v1ing warrior since he doesn't even need to use his condi cleanses or 6 sec physical immunity while dueling him.

Your excuse after that guy commented you also sounds pretty fucking kittened since you tell us about 1v1 vs MESMER WHEN VIDEO IS ABOUT WARRIOR.

And you thinking that mirage can kill a druid 1v1 is also super funny and clearly shows lack of knowledge. Pack a tonn of condi cleanses + spam greatsword 1 into mesmers illusions and you would slowly kill him on full tank druid/core ranger without any chances for mesmer to do anything about it except for chrono's double moa(and even then its possible to survive that), so no, your "mirage counters druid 1v1" is super ridiculous cos its so untrue.

Archived