Spirit Ranger Rebirth?

StickerHappy.8052

Ranger or druid?So some guys use it for the protection (synergizes with rugged growth witch scales to high with healing power ) and stability from the elite) I remember there was a few talking about it on the forums a saying it might help plug rangers lack of stab. A few of the higher plat rangers on twitch said interesting so no it may something like that.

Also what spirits were they running?

@StickerHappy.8052 said:I saw spirit ranger on some streamers being played again, I had matches in plat that had them too.

Am I missing something?

@StickerHappy.8052 said:I saw spirit ranger on some streamers being played again, I had matches in plat that had them too.

Am I missing something?

After the nerf to the elite they are testing if it's possible to go back to spirits because SotP simply doesn't cut it anymore.

But those are testing runs and after few matches they go back to entangle or SotP. Immobile but killable spirits are no good for nothing.

I'd like spirits unbound to come back, simply that would open a world of build for the ranger.

@anduriell.6280 said:

Am I missing something?

Am I missing something?

After the nerf to the elite they are testing if it's possible to go back to spirits because SotP simply doesn't cut it anymore.

But those are testing runs and after few matches they go back to entangle or SotP. Immobile but killable spirits are no good for nothing.

I'd like spirits unbound to come back, simply that would open a world of build for the ranger.

Soulbeast with mobile spirits would be so awesome! I could just see it now in WvW, they would have to make the spirits invulnerable though.

@Prophet.1584 said:

@anduriell.6280 said:

Am I missing something?

Am I missing something?

Soulbeast with mobile spirits would be so awesome! I could just see it now in WvW, they would have to make the spirits invulnerable though.

Or just have them stay at a certain distance from you to avoid being cleaved upon.

@extremexhero.9178 said:

@Prophet.1584 said:

@anduriell.6280 said:

Am I missing something?

Am I missing something?

Or just have them stay at a certain distance from you to avoid being cleaved upon.

Or have them ground targetable for placement with ground targetable active effects that have 2 ammo.

Archived