When you die....

Les.4872

@Les.4872 said:

@Shaogin.2679 said:People are dying to bunker Druids!? Lmao. A stalemate I get, but dying?

Passive perma poison from the WS is quite hard to heal through unless you have a significant amount of sustain. It does kill people slowly and boringly.

What are you talking about? You never die. ?

Even still, poison and minor damage is not enough to kill a decent player.

Only because a decent player knows when to run away to regen and refresh cooldowns. Them silvers and golds be like "I'll stand in the aoe and die like a man." Silver and gold players are platinums at heart.

Oh, so a decent player runs away from the druid bunkering their home and refreshes their cooldowsn while the enemies points just tick away. That way they can engage again, resume beating away at the endlessly healing druid as its pet slowly kills you.

@Flauvious.6195 said:

@Les.4872 said:

@Shaogin.2679 said:People are dying to bunker Druids!? Lmao. A stalemate I get, but dying?

Passive perma poison from the WS is quite hard to heal through unless you have a significant amount of sustain. It does kill people slowly and boringly.

What are you talking about? You never die. ?

Even still, poison and minor damage is not enough to kill a decent player.

Only because a decent player knows when to run away to regen and refresh cooldowns. Them silvers and golds be like "I'll stand in the aoe and die like a man." Silver and gold players are platinums at heart.

Oh, so a decent player runs away from the druid bunkering their home and refreshes their cooldowsn while the enemies points just tick away. That way they can engage again, resume beating away at the endlessly healing druid as its pet slowly kills you.

Ooo, why would you even try to 1 v 1 something you can't 1 v 1 ?Quaggan would rather +1 somewhere else to kill some enemies and cap point instead of pointlessly dying...

Deppends... i know when im outplayed or when i do stupid stuff, and when its a dumb gimmick.

When a class can burst u in 2 seconds trough block and with protection, while the only counter is blind wish will be useless, and my only hope is to get carried with damage ouput as well to burst before enemy burst me... yeah.. that's players being carried with damage output rather than clever gameplay.

It is funny how some DPS builds and classes have surviability against people that like to play on defensive sacrificing damage, overall DPS wins against all, theres your rock paper scizor with no depth gameplay.

Archived