Crafting for your profession

Ninja.1695

You can also buy an additional crafting 'slot' with gems. But I really don't get why you'd feel the need to do this. You can buy a sword that is exotic or legendary. Even if the rest of your gear is ascended and you can't afford legendary, using the exotic sword isn't going to be significantly worse than just that one item being upgraded to ascended. Alternately you can use an alt to level weaponsmithing to get the ascended one.

You can learn all crafts on one character. Taking a new discipline will deactivate 1 of two active disciplines, you will not lose progress on inactive ones. The crafting license means you can have 1/2 extra active discipline.To swap back you can talk to the crafting master of an inactive discipline and pay a small fee (to swap to a 500 discipline will cost 50s).Or, just level another character with another craft, I have 2 on some, and 1 on others, But I've got all crafts maxed over my 9 main characters.

You have 5 character slots and there are 9 crafting disciplines. For free, you are allowed 2 crafting disciplines per character. It is a very minor trouble to switch between characters to craft one item or another, so I'd create the extra characters and use their crafting slots, not to mention their free bag storage space (mules).

For the record, I have:Warrior: Weaponsmith/ArmorsmithElementalist: Artificer/TailorRanger: Huntsman/LeatherworkerRevenant: Jeweler/ChefGuardian: Scribe

Archived