Match-up Thread?

MachineManXX.9746

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:

@Illconceived Was Na.9781 said:There used to be a forum for trash-talking between opposing worlds. It's a nice idea,

Odd, I never considered promoting toxic discussion as "a nice idea".

First, the idea is nice; it's the execution that's problematic. And second, it actually worked okay for a little while. (How little the while might depend on where you draw the line between "trash talk" and "toxic discussion.") Anyhow, the point is that trash talk needn't be toxic; there's just always those two
guys
people who can't hold back.

The memes generated in those forums were the best content gw2 ever offered

And now for something completely differentAfter fighting all the french servers for some month now it's pretty obvious to me that Monty Python (in their unending wisdom and knowledge) were 100% accurate when describing french behaviour - see the video belowEvery single french player runs from 1v1 or 1v2 and they even run from zerg vs zerg to jump back into their towers, keeps, camps which are heavily sieged up to fire on roamers with cannons, arrow carts, trebs or whatever you can throw off a wall without having to leave your tower. I'm so fucking annoyed right now, but let Monty Python make that point clear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8yjNbcKkNY

@"shagwell.1349" said:And now for something completely differentAfter fighting all the french servers for some month now it's pretty obvious to me that Monty Python (in their unending wisdom and knowledge) were 100% accurate when describing french behaviour - see the video belowEvery single french player runs from 1v1 or 1v2 and they even run from zerg vs zerg to jump back into their towers, keeps, camps which are heavily sieged up to fire on roamers with cannons, arrow carts, trebs or whatever you can throw off a wall without having to leave your tower. I'm so kitten annoyed right now, but let Monty Python make that point clear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8yjNbcKkNY

You DO realize the English are the ones running away in those vids.....

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@"shagwell.1349" said:
And now for something completely different
After fighting all the french servers for some month now it's pretty obvious to me that Monty Python (in their unending wisdom and knowledge) were 100% accurate when describing french behaviour - see the video belowEvery single french player runs from 1v1 or 1v2 and they even run from zerg vs zerg to jump back into their towers, keeps, camps which are heavily sieged up to fire on roamers with cannons, arrow carts, trebs or whatever you can throw off a wall without having to leave your tower. I'm so kitten annoyed right now, but let Monty Python make that point clear:

You DO realize the English are the ones running away in those vids.....

That's ok, because I'm not English. And it perfectly shows how wvw for french servers work.

Archived