Weapons No Longer Visible While Mounted

@Sylv.5324 said:Yeah, this is a real bummer. I like looking at my weapons! <3

Not only this, but seeing my weapon while mounted allows me to attack properly BASED on the WEAPON I HAVE EQUIPPED after engaging my mount's attack ability (1 Key) on an enemy.

It's not the most critical thing in the world, but having visibility of which weapon I have equipped while mounted IS combat useful to me. (A good example is the start of the Matriarch boss meta fight in VB. I want to have my warrior's hammer equipped in lieu of my GS so I can CC the boss after engaging my Bunny's attack skill.) :smile:

That's the first thing I noticed after the patch and I really don't like the change. It took me quite some time to match my characters' and mounts' looks (sometimes using expensive colors to match certain weapons).

Also, after a longer ride I lose track of which weapon set my char has currently equipped, which makes engaging in combat from a mounted state less fluent/intuitive - if that makes any sense.

Please change it back :'(

Still waiting for a response on this... I'm not great at keeping up with the reddit, if anyone sees a dev response or any thread about it there please link it here, thanks!

Nothing on known issue tracker or patch notes. In a game like Fashion Wars 2 I'm surprised more people aren't asking about this!

Yep, still broken here. Hope this is remedied soon, this was one of the biggest improvement points over HoT, which was being able to see our appearance while mounted (as opposed to gliding, which hides both backpieces and equipment. ) Seeing a legendary weapon on your back added a whole lot more to riding a mount, so I'm hoping this wasn't an intended change.

I guess a fix for the desync isses has a much higher priority right now.

I just hope that the weapons not showing while mounted is actually a bug and not intended. I could very well imagine this being a bandaid "fix" for other player characters showing underwater weapons and land weapons at the same time after dismounting... Something like "oh, the mechanism for showing and hiding weapons properly after mounting is broken - let's just disable it completely".

I hope that's not the case since I couldn't care less if the player next to me has a pitchfork on his/her back. What I do care about is the looks of my own character and that currently expensive skins and overall looks I worked on are gone once my character is mounted...

Archived