Long break returning player question

clubpro.1823

Do I understand this correctly, I only have the core game which I played before the release of Hot and PoF and I didn´t log in at those times. So if want to buy HoT now to get easier access to ascended gear and larger variety of stats, I also have to buy or unlock the LS3 parts with gems or is the expansion enough to play through the LS3?

Thank you in advance!

Sadly no, buying expansions alone doesn't unlock LS, episodes can be unlocked for free simply by logging in to any character during the episode's original release, this lasts until the next episode is released or pay 200 gems once you missed it, in your case unfortunately you will have to pay.

You will have to buy LS3 separately from the expansions.

Don't forget you can convert gold to gems to get the season if you don't want to pay real money. It won't be cheap, so it may take a while to get enough gold, but it's an option. Or you can go 1/2 and 1/2, or whatever other format works for you.

You only unlock living world for free if you actively play when it is the last one released. Otherwise you need to buy it with gems. It seems you did play living world season 2, that had the same system. So you could have known that all you had to was to login once every 2 months or so.I personally think it is something for the marketing thread. I always shared the warning with my away from game friends and all of them used it to quickly login to grab the latest chapter for free.

Archived