BLC key "promotion"

@"Witch of Doom.5739" said:Yes, I know the contents of the chests changed. I was asking about the gem price of the keys; the keys themselves are listed as a "new promotion," which I think is misleading. Oh well.

The new contents of the chests are the promotion. The chests can't be opened without a key. Ergo, it's a promotion.

@"Charrbeque.8729" said:Keys are usually listed under promotions in the gem shop. It's to entice players to buy them when they go looking at new/returning items. They're even there when there hasn't been a black lion chest update for a while. It isn't deceptive. It's just marketing.

Just a big ol' "BUY ME" button.

Thank you and two other posters for not talking to me like I'm an idiot. And "Charrbeque" just made my day!

I think they should have more BL promotions for people purchasing keys, I mean you're looking at £20+ for 25 keys.I know it's luck of the draw but sometimes you get nothing worth of value which I guess can be seen as a waste of money. Perhaps something like a loyalty key bonus? So if you buy so many keys you get a guarantee gold key?

@Ryushujin.9857 said:I think they should have more BL promotions for people purchasing keys, I mean you're looking at £20+ for 25 keys.I know it's luck of the draw but sometimes you get nothing worth of value which I guess can be seen as a waste of money. Perhaps something like a loyalty key bonus? So if you buy so many keys you get a guarantee gold key?

At least with the guaranteed statue thing from each chest, if you can't win something you want, you can keep opening chests to eventually trade the statues for the item you want. It's not perfect, and some items cost a lot of statues, but it's better than nothing.

I do wish they would add the permanent contract items (like endless upgrade extractor and bank golem) to the store for statues. Those items can only be obtained through RNG. Just slap a 200 statue price on it, but make the ones you trade statues for account bound, while the ones obtained through RNG can be traded.

Archived