The new and improved post your guardian!

BoneKing.3816

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@salsimone.3148 said:

@Zephyra.4709 said:These are some really awesome looking guardians you lot have! Tyche.4072 that is one nice screenshot btw.

Here is my obligatory super saiyan Charrsack guardian that I've been using for WvW:

How did you get that haircut? Is it a head item?

It's one of the exclusive hairstyles, you need a hair kit to get it.

@BoneKing.3816 said:This is a must and I'm surprised this wasn't the first post in the new guardian sub board. I'll start this is my guardian who turns 5 years in 17 days!

Meet Seadlegw017.jpg!

PLSSSS!!!!!! for the love of god tell me your armor!!! i love the golden tabard look!

@loki.7928 said:

@BoneKing.3816 said:This is a must and I'm surprised this wasn't the first post in the new guardian sub board. I'll start this is my guardian who turns 5 years in 17 days!

Meet Seadle
gw017.jpg
!

PLSSSS!!!!!! for the love of god tell me your armor!!! i love the golden tabard look!

The chest and leggings are the tier 3 human cultural set "Protector's".https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Protector's_armor

@Davion Roth.6709 said:

@loki.7928 said:

Meet Seadle
gw017.jpg
!

The chest and leggings are the tier 3 human cultural set "Protector's".

Thx. Lucky me?. My guardian is a human.

Now i just need a bit of extra money?

Archived