Lucky dog harvester cannot be muted unless you turn off all sound

Egorum.9506

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Back to report: The original thread had to be removed because the initial post contained unacceptable comments. However, this post helps, and the team is on the case to see what they can do to address this.

It could be in the category of 'player item chatter' in the game options. The r-Tron gathering tools fall into this category and the voices are disabled when using the tools and the option to disable item chatter is turned on.

@mari.6394 said:

It could be in the category of 'player item chatter' in the game options. The r-Tron gathering tools fall into this category and the voices are disabled when using the tools and the option to disable item chatter is turned on.

I have that option ticked but the sound continues to assault my poor dog's ears :anguished:

I'm sorry for the confusion. I was actually suggesting they could add the dog sounds from the gathering tool to player item chatter. Basically, they could use an option that already exists instead of creating a completely new option to turn off the sounds of this item.

@"Lindaklingomat.1253" said:I wish that my characters would just whistle, instead of "talking". I really like sounds from the Tron-gathering tools, would I still be able to hear them, if the fix is to mute sounds?

No idea. But to be honest, I find it annoying when my female Asura says "HEEEEEEY" every single time I use the lucky dog gathering tool. But I leave player character chatter turned on so I can hear other player's characters calling for help when they get downed or are low on health in PvE. No idea if turning player character chatter off would mute my character's voice when using this gathering tool. I prefer to have the character voices turned on. Have the dog sounds and player character muted together, or just 1 of them? Some may want to mute the dog but not the player character, while others would want both to be muted without having all player character voices muted at the same time. So it's a bit of a pickle really.

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:Back to report: The original thread had to be removed because the initial post contained unacceptable comments. However, this post helps, and the team is on the case to see what they can do to address this.

mmorpg.com forums were around long before guildwars or this game came out. Take a page out of their book and edit comments instead of removing comments and deleting whole threads.

Archived