[Video] Power Mirage Roaming + gameplay tips

dubidubidubidu.5308

0:35, I suppose he run away and didn't attack back ?

5:52, how did the fight ended ?

6:52+ was good for me, we see all the action with no interruption. I know it isn't streaming but I like it when promoting teamplay, rotations are IMO important to show.

11:58, I would like to see 3 more sec seeing how everyone reposition on points.

13:49, what happened ?

14:16, what happened ? We didn't even see the end of the stomp.

19:12 is good for me, we see the full end of the fight.

Edited by viquing.8254
  • Thanks 2

0.35 yes he stealthed and wasnt seen again. its more of an intro clip i only wanted to show the dmg and interrupts so i didnt rly explain what happened after. same as with the dh in the clip after this one

5:52 and 6.52 is all the same situation, there isnt a cut in it 🙂

11.58 ooof dont rly remember anymore. but nothing interesting from my pov happend. i prob just went to a point and capped it. or maybe i just chased the low hp nec with 2 teammates and then capped far. so watching me 3v1 a low hp nec or free capping isnt rly worth the time in an vid that is already 30+mins long.

13:49 was only interesting from my pov in the start since i wanted to show the ability to make counter pressure even in outnumbered situations to provide a good fight start for your team rotating to you later. if i remember right holo just escaped bc no chase follow up from our roamers. came back to the fight full hp and oneshotted one of my teammates with barrage. we lost that long and boring fight in the end. 

14:16 the stomp was supposed to be in the vid, dunno how that happend. i wanted to cut after that bc there wasnt anything  happening from me worth showing/ interesting enough to be in a vid that is already pretty long. only wanted to showcase the fight stabilisation i could bring (i just joined the fight which was already pressured and my teammates were in cd disadventage) by helping with our downstate situation and then mostly solo pressuring the holo and how i provided chaosstorm with a chance of aegis for my stomping teammates.

19.12 yes here it made sense to show the thief rotating away from me, in the first clip after intro the thief just disappeared in stealth and i dont even know where he went after that.oh and i remember that i just liked the cut moment bc the axe ambush i crossed looked pretty nice. i planned to put that in slowmotion for some nice sync with the music but forgot the slomo in the end lul

Edited by JazzXman.7018
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

Only thing i see in these kinda videos is that people still dont know how to fight Mesmers and the game is effectively nerfing it so casuals wont need to learn how the class function in order to counter it or fight against it. At this point people who lose to Mesmers especially a thief that is specifically made to counter Mesmers.....well then there isn't much anything to say about that. 

Our biggest counter to thief is completely gutted, mantras are useless and we lost our trait to stun when daze. There is no excuses for people losing to Mesmers. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

• 1 year later...

Hi in case someone is interested, i uploaded a new vid. also there are giveaways to join (800gems+community chests). pls notice the vid description and pinned comment as always! i hope you can enjoy!

ye rip copyrights.

try this link and hurry, prob will be blocked there too soon

Edited by JazzXman.7018
  • Confused 2

ok new link with other music. but dont kill me if it get blocked again. its either a new content id search tool or i was lucky with my music choice until now. the automatic youtube id search tool didnt see a problem with previous music but copyright owner can now use a manual tool (ofc then AFTER vid release only, rip...) .

so new vid can be hit by manual copyright tool later too it seems (i stop making vids if youtube stays like that tbh, put weeks of work into footage sync with music).

sry for the trouble, i hope its fine now 🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2