Mount Maelstrom mastery point bug [merged]

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just been able to get the Xunlai Ingot from that MP. You have to use the new teleport item, place a teleport near the mp and then do this combination of keys: 2-F-SPACE-Left click over infuse dialog. You have to do very fast and aim correct to the dialog. But its doable.

@alez.2137 said:I just been able to get the Xunlai Ingot from that MP. You have to use the new teleport item, place a teleport near the mp and then do this combination of keys: 2-F-SPACE-Left click over infuse dialog. You have to do very fast and aim correct to the dialog. But its doable.

Prototype Position rewinder works. Thank you so much.

This is quite frustrating. I finally finished Aurora: Awakening and was so excited to see I had the 21 lumps of mithrillium already in storage... thought I could get all the way through Empowering today only to find this Mastery Point is completely unreachable. Very disappointing, especially if it has been broken for months!

@alez.2137 said:I just been able to get the Xunlai Ingot from that MP. You have to use the new teleport item, place a teleport near the mp and then do this combination of keys: 2-F-SPACE-Left click over infuse dialog. You have to do very fast and aim correct to the dialog. But its doable.

Thank you so much. Just got it.

how do i place teleport near mp?

@vyncius.6105 said:

how do i place teleport near mp?

glide to the mp and when you are very close and looking to the mastery use the prototype position rewinder skill 1.

I can't use the method with the Prototype Position Reminder , because I haven't communed the insight yet. No way to commune it in the air. If you guys are gonna fix the air usage of the re winder, be sure to fix the insight as well. Or else people who have communed it and need only the ingot part suffer. The re winder method is currently the only way to do the ingots. Like being time gated for the first part of Aurora with the Druid Runestones only to be time gated for something I shouldn't be time gated for is really tragic.

• ArenaNet Staff

@"edu.5169" said:I can not remove the post.???

If you wish to have a post removed because you've double-posted, please simply use the "flag" to report the post and ask a moderator to remove the duplicate.

I have gone through and removed some of the repeated posts in this thread, and hope that clears it up, but if there is something else you need deleted, please let us know.

I'ts been broken since the release of LW4 ep2 I guess? Still that's a very long time, I can't believe how little info there is on this issue and all the devs said about it after over a week was that they are aware of this issue and they are gonna fix it, but absolutely nothing more specific. We've all been working on this legendary for months, so this is really disappointing. I wouldn't mind waiting, if the devs could let us know when more or less they will release the patch, but in this case it's ridiculous!

@fatihso.7258 said:I can't progress the Aurora II collection just bcs of this bug and it's not fixed for a long time.I am seriously looking for a compensation about the time loss.Either give me the item by mail or fix it today please.Thank you.

Check the main topic for the mastery point problem. I posted a temporary solution to infuse the ingot and get aurora. Requires the new item from Sandwell, position rewinder.

Archived