Die as a thief

Delweyn.1309

I rarely die. As a thief, (and being of decent skill level) I can say that the majority of my deaths are because the TP is not working at a crucial moment.

Being immobilized/stunned/low life and clicking everywhere on the screen but no tp ?

Downed waiting last moment to tp but u get stomped because ur click didn't work ?

I can never play cool because of all those stupid places where I can't tp when I'm in a dangerous situation.

Always have to die because of this.

Yes, we know.There are Dev threads about it, sticked to the Forum main Pages, you can try to add to them with more areas you find.I have no idea if such a problem/bug is difficult to fix, but it's been around for quite a long time and it is extremely Fun-breaking.

@"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:We call it "positional awareness". It is a skill every Thief develops over time after dying so many times. Some people call it "L2P", but that's just rude.

I think the OP is talking about buggy places where teleport skills wont activate even if there is enough space, proper pathing, and ground target foot prints are green to go/ SMC has a lot of those spots.

@kash.9213 said:

@"Sir Vincent III.1286" said:We call it "positional awareness". It is a skill every Thief develops over time after dying so many times. Some people call it "L2P", but that's just rude.

I think the OP is talking about buggy places where teleport skills wont activate even if there is enough space, proper pathing, and ground target foot prints are green to go/ SMC has a lot of those spots.

That kinda went over your head.

Archived