Returning player. Are thing the same?

I dropped GW2 3-4 months ago and to be frank i am too lazy to browse through hundreds of forum entries and path notes to get the whole picture. So, are things the same as they were back then? When i left, things looked like this:1) Spellbreaker was anti-class to every other class and dominated whole pvp scene while Berserker was complete garbage compared to Spellbreaker2) Scourge was a bit overtuned and necromancer finaly became usable in pvp, but whole forum complained 24/7 about necromancer having any place in pvp and constantly begged to completely remove necromancer from pvp scene because "PVP should be exclusively for non-necromancer"3) Firebrand was only useful as support and garbage as anything else4) Druid was still unkillable super class which either kills you or runs away (and had only one counter - spellbreaker)5) Deadeye could down you in less than 1 sec unless you are druid or spellbreaker6) Holosmith could CC you for whole day even if you had 3 stun-breakers7) Mesmer had build where it could down players in less than 0.5 sec unless you are druid or spellbreaker8) Renegate was pretty bad9) Nobody played elementalist regardless of builds10) Reaper was one of the worst things to play, right after core elementalist11) Core guardian was better than Dragonhunter12) Bruiser Herald was almost as unkillable as Druid

Did any of these change? Are things still the same?

1.)Spellbraker do what he did - contest being in 1v2 till he get's into 1v1 and win. After next balance update it's questionable if it will be still be meta.2.)Scourge is questionable cause it's life support Firebrand can't deal with now power damage mostly meta. It generally feel's like support players have depression these days.3.)Druid is questionable cause it's actually really good quality - survive thief/mesmer +1 is questionable.4.)Who cares about Deadeye?5.)What is scrapper? Never heard of it...oh wait that dead engi elite spec....6.)Mesmer now do power damage-for some it's the same quality of cancer like condi mirage...for some not.7.)Renegade it's still really bad...8.)Ele stay's as ,,uniquely good and balanced pvp experience". Some noticed fresh weaver has damage...some didn't didn't noticed that it's slug while moving from kill to kill on the map.9.)Reaper playable...not really fun.10.) Surprise! CORE IS BETTER THEN DRAGONHUNTER...It actually is good at making surprised people explode...and we are not talking about condi build!11.) Herald considered dead mostly based on L2P issues...there was some drama about it on metabattle cause ,,how it's considered playable in condi meta!" Now we have mostly power meta build's so it questionable...I recently seen plat something power rev vs scourge...necro tanked him really good...for 3s

A bit clarification: When i say questionable...it's not about how class performs now... there is big pvp mostly balance update incoming with generally only nerfs.

Bruiser Herald was almost as unkillable as DruidI dropped GW2 3-4 months ago

You mention Herald and then you talk about PoF specs... are you mixing timelines or is that from a parallel universeKappaHerald hasnt been a thing for over a year now

Nice Scourge bias though

@Honor.1982 said:

@Miles Smiles.8951 said:The Op is obviously a necro main and is absolutely unbiased.

i stand in red circles and die qq please nerf every class but rev

exactly :'( :'(

@Regon Phoenix.8215 said:

@Miles Smiles.8951 said:The Op is obviously a necro main and is absolutely unbiased.

Nope, i am guardian main. But nice try.

Woops, looks like I failed. But on a serious note in regard to necros it looks like scourge is fine atm and doesn't need any further nerfs. Well, the barriers are busted, still kinda fine tho.

Archived