so..its the last day of season 10 today..

Chilli.2976

3, but only because I only played one game very few days to stave off decay. I did a bunch of dueling after my placement matches and got better at my class, so winning 1v1s became kinda trivial. Ended the season at like 26-20 overall, with two d/c losses during placement (that still negatively impact you, btw) at about 1350 rating. I played more jnranked games than ranked ones this season. I enjoy the combat, ranked just isn't worth the frustration.

Overall I had a lot of fun this season. My personally understanding of the game skyrocketed and feel like I improved . Got a lot of ascended gear to round out my PvE builds. Was actually hovering around top 100 to top 250 for most of it until the one two punch of Monster Hunter World dropping and the massive mesmer rework and balance patch dropping midleague completely took me out of the game for about a month. When I came back it took me a while to deal with relearning mesmer in PvE and in PvP and I basically didn't want to get invested with trying the leaderboards again and did the bare minimum to keep myself from decaying out of platinum. Looking forward to trying harder next season.

Archived