New season new things

Bel.8523

Now that the season has ended I want to make a poll again on wherever to bring back duoq,1600+ or even up to 5 people queuesoloq is an ok idea but in reality it just doesn't really work, also 1600+ is wayyyyyyyyy too low you just get to 1600 from playing 2 placements game at the start of the season I don't want to duoq for 2 games a season. I would like to see anet try returning duoq, ( duoq is way more fun than solo as you can play with your friends), or even more, or some type of new leader board next season as we seen that they do care a little and keep a eye on people in pvp dunno what to say but yeh... poll =) =)

@"Beast.1769" said:Now that the season has ended I want to make a poll again on wherever to bring back duoq,1600+ or even up to 5 people queuesoloq is an ok idea but in reality it just doesn't really work, also 1600+ is wayyyyyyyyy too low you just get to 1600 from playing 2 placements game at the start of the season I don't want to duoq for 2 games a season. I would like to see anet try returning duoq, ( duoq is way more fun than solo as you can play with your friends), or even more, or some type of new leader board next season as we seen that they do care a little and keep a eye on people in pvp dunno what to say but yeh... poll =) =)

To be honest, I'd rather they ditch the seasons and bring back the website leaderboard. Maybe reset it monthly or something.

@Aza.2105 said:

@"Beast.1769" said:Now that the season has ended I want to make a poll again on wherever to bring back duoq,1600+ or even up to 5 people queuesoloq is an ok idea but in reality it just doesn't really work, also 1600+ is wayyyyyyyyy too low you just get to 1600 from playing 2 placements game at the start of the season I don't want to duoq for 2 games a season. I would like to see anet try returning duoq, ( duoq is way more fun than solo as you can play with your friends), or even more, or some type of new leader board next season as we seen that they do care a little and keep a eye on people in pvp dunno what to say but yeh... poll =) =)

To be honest, I'd rather they ditch the seasons and bring back the website leaderboard. Maybe reset it monthly or something.

you're not wrong, leagues have been pretty incredibly underwhelming

Archived