OP and UP classes top 10

@Imperadordf.2687 said:

@Imperadordf.2687 said:You are stating that Soulbeast - which is one of the most underpowered elite specializations in the game

Tempest? Berserker? Reaper? Dragonhunter? Scrapper? Herald? Renegate? None of those, right? Yeah, it is the second most OP class which is truly underpowered.

Scrapper, no, not with the recent buffs, its on-par with Soulbeast now.

LOL

Scrapper is a buggy mess right now. Assuming they even bother to fix the rampant bugs, it would be closer to a subpar soulbeast. It simply cannot output the damage soulbeast can, and it's approximately as tanky.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let me make it clear first - I am not complaining about any builds, I am just critiquing your Top 10 list. I also have a bad memory so everytime I post something I have to open the thread’s first page on a new tab. :<

@Regon Phoenix.8215 said:

@Imperadordf.2687 said:Tempest, check.Berserker, check.Reaper, check.DH, no.Scrapper, no, not with the recent buffs, its on-par with Soulbeast now.Herald, no, Herald is most likely better than Soulbeast if it got some condition cleanse.Renegade, check.

So, how often do you see scrapper in pvp? I have seen 3 in last week. And all 3 of them were weak, got killed instantly and didn't get any high scores. It might be a case of newbie players playing a class they haven't played before, but then again where are good scrappers?Also, Herald is better than Soulbeast according to you? You just dropped to paper league.I have seen the new Scrapper more than ever lately. Played a lot and it was like 2 Scrappers per 5 match.It is a newbie player case, because Scrapper is strong at the moment, it’s just buggy and slow.Herald has better mobilityBetter burstBetter sustained damageBetter CCBetter boon applicationSame-level sustainHerald only lacks condition cleanse. Why did you think Herald dropped from meta? It was Scourge because no condition cleanse and Spellbreaker because it has too much boon-rip.No, I am a platinum player.

@Imperadordf.2687 said:S/D Thief is absolutely better than Condition Mesmer, Soulbeast, Weaver, Power Guard, Deadeye and Holosmith at the moment, which are on your OP list. So yes, I assumed you thought S/D Thief is fine.

In what shape, size or form it is better than those? Also, stop assuming.I’m not talking S/D specific. Just some of those classes you listed aren’t even considered viable.So about mobility. Thief has better than all of them.About burst, only Holosmith and Weaver can compete. Core Power Guard’s burst is easily dodgeable, just like Death’s Judgement. :wink:About sustained damage, only Holosmith can compete. (Maybe a bit of Soulbeast)About evading frames, only Mesmer can compete. (Maybe a bit of Soulbeast if it’s S/D)So yes, Thief is most likely better than those classes.

@Imperadordf.2687 said:Condition Mesmer and Scourge can sustain damage and put pressure, Deadeye can’t. You either kill him, or he kills you in 3 seconds.

Three round burst can sustain quite a lot of pressure from 1200 range, Condition Mesmer and Scourge can't.Note that Scourge has 900-1200 range with Shades so it’s not that hard to put up pressure with it.

@Imperadordf.2687 said:Mesmer and Scourge can deal 2K DPS, but Deadeye needs 15 seconds to do that damage, for
maximum malice.

Wait, do you really think Deadeye does nothing while Malice is building up? And did you just said that Deadeye needs 15 seconds until he can deal 2000 damage per second?You just dropped to dust league.

Thief has a global cooldown called initiative. And obviously this affects Deadeye too. So Deadeye can put limited pressure on enemies with Three Round Burst, and if you use all your Initiative for TRB, you have nothing left to use DJ.

It’s funny you are saying “Stop assuming.” but still trying to straw-man me, lol.No, I’m not saying that. I’m saying “in the worst scenario, Scourge can put up 2K DPS, while Deadeye does a bit burst at start, almost no sustained damage, and while Scourge reached 35K damage in that teamfight, Deadeye needs to find a window to attack it’s Marked target with DJ, assuming the Marked target is glass. Because there is no way of dealing 25K damage in PvP to a Non-Glass target. If you say so, you are lying.

@Imperadordf.2687 said:Condition Mesmer can close the gap, and Scourge already has 900 Range on shades and 300 Radius(Sand Savant) so yes, Scourge has 1200 range.

And Deadeye can teleport away. And Scourge have 1200 only on Staff, which have the lowest damage out of all available weapons. So what is your point? Yeah, Mesmer can teleport to Deadeye and Scourge can start shooting with staff at 1200, but Deadeye can enter stealth, teleport, reposition himself, wait till malice builds up, wait for some allies, then one-shot you with single hit.Did you even read the post? Or do you know what “Shades” are?

wait for some alliesWell it’s not my problem that Deadeye’s allies are competent players and yours aren’t.

@Imperadordf.2687 said:Yes, I added facts and not exaggerations like
25K SINGLE HIT PLZ NERF I CANT PRESS MY DODGE KEY.

Well, during last game i got hit in the face with 25k Death's Judgment. So, unless you say the game was lying to me, then you have no facts on your side.25K DJ means you had 1K toughness, so you are glass. That means you are the damage dealer of your team. That means not only Deadeye but most competent people would focus you.

DJ costs 6 initiative, so if it misses and you still can’t punish him, it’s a 2v1 situation against you or learn to play.

@Imperadordf.2687 said:Then I understand why you complain about Soulbeast :wink: Seems like you lost some 1v1s and came to complain on forums. Smh. At least be original when calling for nerfs.

Complain? So ranking top strongest classes is complaining? So, if i started playing Druid more often, then that would negate all problems with other classes? Would then Power Mesmers dealing 16k burst from stealth be fine?

And again, why do you make stuff up? Where did i said that Soulbeast should be nerfed? It is broken, but if other classes get buffed to its level then it is fine by me.

I couldn’t find any relation between your 1st and 2nd sentences, so I won’t comment on those in case of a misunderstanding happens.

You provided nothing but assumption, and constant complain about s/d thief. And you dare to say that i am the one who is complaining.

I provided why I think Soulbeast is not OP. And you said nothing but telling me that I’m a paper/dust league player.

@Axl.8924 said:

@Imperadordf.2687 said:Tempest, check.Berserker, check.Reaper, check.DH, no.Scrapper, no, not with the recent buffs, its on-par with Soulbeast now.Herald, no, Herald is most likely better than Soulbeast if it got some condition cleanse.Renegade, check.

So, how often do you see scrapper in pvp? I have seen 3 in last week. And all 3 of them were weak, got killed instantly and didn't get any high scores. It might be a case of newbie players playing a class they haven't played before, but then again where are good scrappers?Also, Herald is better than Soulbeast according to you? You just dropped to paper league.

@Imperadordf.2687 said:S/D Thief is absolutely better than Condition Mesmer, Soulbeast, Weaver, Power Guard, Deadeye and Holosmith at the moment, which are on your OP list. So yes, I assumed you thought S/D Thief is fine.

In what shape, size or form it is better than those? Also, stop assuming.

@Imperadordf.2687 said:Condition Mesmer and Scourge can sustain damage and put pressure, Deadeye can’t. You either kill him, or he kills you in 3 seconds.

Three round burst can sustain quite a lot of pressure from 1200 range, Condition Mesmer and Scourge can't.

@Imperadordf.2687 said:Mesmer and Scourge can deal 2K DPS, but Deadeye needs 15 seconds to do that damage, for
maximum malice.

Wait, do you really think Deadeye does nothing while Malice is building up? And did you just said that Deadeye needs 15 seconds until he can deal 2000 damage per second?You just dropped to dust league.

@Imperadordf.2687 said:Condition Mesmer can close the gap, and Scourge already has 900 Range on shades and 300 Radius(Sand Savant) so yes, Scourge has 1200 range.

And Deadeye can teleport away. And Scourge have 1200 only on Staff, which have the lowest damage out of all available weapons. So what is your point? Yeah, Mesmer can teleport to Deadeye and Scourge can start shooting with staff at 1200, but Deadeye can enter stealth, teleport, reposition himself, wait till malice builds up, wait for some allies, then one-shot you with single hit.

@Imperadordf.2687 said:Yes, I added facts and not exaggerations like
25K SINGLE HIT PLZ NERF I CANT PRESS MY DODGE KEY.

Well, during last game i got hit in the face with 25k Death's Judgment. So, unless you say the game was lying to me, then you have no facts on your side.

@Imperadordf.2687 said:Then I understand why you complain about Soulbeast :wink: Seems like you lost some 1v1s and came to complain on forums. Smh. At least be original when calling for nerfs.

Complain? So ranking top strongest classes is complaining? So, if i started playing Druid more often, then that would negate all problems with other classes? Would then Power Mesmers dealing 16k burst from stealth be fine?

And again, why do you make stuff up? Where did i said that Soulbeast should be nerfed? It is broken, but if other classes get buffed to its level then it is fine by me.

You provided nothing but assumption, and constant complain about s/d thief. And you dare to say that i am the one who is complaining.

I dunno about spvp heralds, but i know that heralds are underpowered in pve.Being niche for 1 boss and not even appearing on list in snow crows shows.

The class shines in 1 raid boss,its super niche, and only for kiting.That elite spec needs good buffing to actually be taken in raids.I hope they get huge buffs that allow herald to actually be taken.

Eventually this is PvP forum.

Fresh air ele is considered OP? Then why do I have so many matches with teammates saying that just playing ele is like throwing every match? :(

Even when I play another character, as soon as someone sees another ele in the match they cry "GG" before the match even starts if it's on their team.

@Vagrant.7206 said:

@Imperadordf.2687 said:You are stating that Soulbeast - which is one of the most underpowered elite specializations in the game

Tempest? Berserker? Reaper? Dragonhunter? Scrapper? Herald? Renegate? None of those, right? Yeah, it is the second most OP class which is truly underpowered.

Scrapper, no, not with the recent buffs, its on-par with Soulbeast now.

LOL

Scrapper is a buggy mess right now. Assuming they even bother to fix the rampant bugs, it would be closer to a subpar soulbeast. It simply cannot output the damage soulbeast can, and it's approximately as tanky.

I know, but if it wasn’t buggy, we would clearly see a lot more. I can 1v1 some Spellbreakers lately and it’s pretty nice.

Just.. the bugs make Scrapper irrelevant.

@"Kako.1930" said:Fresh air ele is considered OP? Then why do I have so many matches with teammates saying that just playing ele is like throwing every match? :(

Even when I play another character, as soon as someone sees another ele in the match they cry "GG" before the match even starts if it's on their team.

The worse part is some have theorized that core air might get nerfed because of weaver.I even said:please don't nerf core air, core and even tempest don't keep up with weaver, and that might make em underpowered.

Archived