Bug: The Hospital in Jeopardy Story Instance [Merged]

Kim.4152

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@cpmalone.2783 said:I just ran into the same issue. Invisible wall after I break down the hospital door, can't progress at all. I've tried restarting mission and reloading client, no luck.

Get a Ranger friend to go with u. His pet can get in and kill them all.

@Keitaro Dragonheart.9047 said:It's worse than that. I just helped someone attempt to do it with my Ranger. The pet can go in and kill them all, but even after that, it bugs out completely. Logan disappears right off the map and you can't complete the quest anyway. This whole story quest is completely broken.

Try waiting a little. After my friend's Pet finished the bloodbath it took a little while for the quest to progress (around1m30s).

@Ludwik.3612 said:Can anyone can help with this quest? I'm Thief and i haven't got any summons ;/

Wich server r u on?Try asking on /MAP for a Ranger to help u.

I actually got a solution, at least as guardian. The problem for me was Blaize, who i couldn't reach, even with Hounds. What you can do ist jump on the small fence right to the door and as close to the wall as possible. Walk right and spam Judge's Intervention with Blaize on target, at some point u will TP through the wall. To exit the house, just type /stuck in chat, wait 30 seconds and you are out. I hope it helps

Yeah, apparently the other option works fine, just the hospital that's blocked. It's unfortunate we cannot go back and chose the non-broken quest line :(

(though given the number of invisible wall bugs being reported I assume it will just be a matter of time till we find the next one.)

@Zhuangzi.4097 said:What you can do ist jump on the small fence right to the door and as close to the wall as possible. Walk right and spam Judge's Intervention with Blaize on target, at some point u will TP through the wall

THANKS! I didn't have that skill unlocked, but found the same thing happens with Symbol of Blades (Sword Main Hand ability 2) Managed to stand on the fence with Blaize targeted and teleported inside.

@Zhuangzi.4097 said:I actually got a solution, at least as guardian. The problem for me was Blaize, who i couldn't reach, even with Hounds. What you can do ist jump on the small fence right to the door and as close to the wall as possible. Walk right and spam Judge's Intervention with Blaize on target, at some point u will TP through the wall. To exit the house, just type /stuck in chat, wait 30 seconds and you are out. I hope it helps

Oh my goooooooooooooooosh......Thanks a lot!!!

@hgkmaxymus.9321 said:Same bug :/I am a rev, can't kill anything or teleport inside :D

I just was able to do it with my rev. Stand on the fence next to the door with blaize targeted, do your searing fisure ability and just keep plugging away, it will get the others to come out, you can then kill them and back to blaize. It took me a bit, but he finally died. He never came out though.

Archived