Bug: The Hospital in Jeopardy Story Instance [Merged]

Kim.4152

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@HansBRZ.3284 said:C'mon, Devs... this should be easy to fix...

Not necessarily. (The best evidence: if it is easy to fix, it should have been easier to prevent, too. Since clearly it wasn't prevented, it might turn out to be something complicated, e.g. it is a result of a bug fix to some other problem, which exposed a more complicated bug that had always been present in the Hospital, but that was never noticed. That type of scenario happens all the time in software, and it has happened in this game.)

@HansBRZ.3284 said:====== SOLUTION !!! ========)

Guys, guys!! I found a way to finish the quest!Get a Ranger buddy to go with u. The Pet can get inside the hospital and kill them all!If u need help feel free to ask me, I'll gladly help u!

Thanks for the tip! Worked great. :)

Just have to pick the orphanage until fixed.

rodadams.5963Same issue. Luckily, my ranger pet was able to get on other side at one point, and started the fight, then the NPCs finished the battle.... very slowly.Thanks it worked for me I'm Elementalist and I've summoned my Elemental Servants to kill the bandits, this is great!

@MagisterCantus.3046 said:yep got the same problem. Seems like summons (apart from the ranger's pet) can't do anything as well. Fix it soon pls!

@Noviere.7309 said:Just ran into this. Sadly my guardian summons can't bypass it(says no line of sight).

My Thief summons could pass by it.Well, I got a Ranger too, if any1 need help on this I'm here.

This bug is occurring in the home instance in Divinity's Reach. I have a human engineer (currently holosmith elite spec) that when I am attempting to do The Hospital in Jeopardy mission I am unable to enter the hospital to continue the mission. I have attempting re-creating the instance multiple times and get the same result. It treat it as though a barrier is still there on the building after the door is destroyed - for example if I try to shoot an enemy with the rifle through it I get obstructed messages. The Leave Instance button is also missing when I go into this instance and I have to log out or swap characters to leave the instance. I received this error both last night close to 11PM central and this morning at 9:30AM central.

Archived