Wiki instructions for unlocking recipe's (i.e. newer legendary weapons)

Gayle.1807

I am working on crafting "Flames of War". My next step is crafting "Neophyte's Beacon, but I can't find how instructions to unlock the that recipe. I've checked Wiki and Dulfy, but the only information is where to buy the recipe. I've looked at achievements, but can't find anything for crafting "Flames of War". (This is one of the newer legendary weapons, so it's not on the list of Legendary Weapon Crafting achievements.) It would be extremely helpful if "how to unlock" a recipe is mentioned on the Wiki page.

You buy the recipe from Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs for 5 Spirit Shards + 10,003 Karma. Once you buy it, presumably it works like any other recipe and you get an item in your inventory that you double click to learn the recipe.(Also the legendary is nearing a year old at this point? It's not new. It was released May 2017 with Flashpoint in LS3.)https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Grandmaster_Craftsman_Hobbs See if that helps any, too.

If you check the vendor, the recipe will show it's locked and hovering over it will tell you why. The wiki doesn't specifically state it, but the requirement to unlock the recipes is the same as what it shows for the book collections. To unlock the Neophyte's Beacon recipe, you need to craft Forgotten Brilliance and have the Magister of Legends mastery.

Archived