[BUG] Recording Devices for Sandswept Isles Stack reset from ~20 to 1.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got two mails with 5 recording devices each, and I did not even have this bug at all, and neither have I any use for them since I am already done with Iggy. Now I have 10 unstackable items that I have to type out in order to delete one of them. Well, I guess I will just throw them on my weekly key farm char and delete them along with it. :wink:

Our guildlead had completed the Questline before the bug and got 3x5 devices refund without bugreport, another guildmate started the questline with the nonstackable devices and the moment he finished the Questline he got 3 x5 devices refund without a bugreport . I made a Bug report ingame and in Forums because I lost 18 devices (my husband too) I rebought already 10 but haven't got any refund until now . As far as I have heard from the map chats only those who have already completed the Questline get the 3 x5 refund, then it's completely useless because you can't even delete them without full writing. Those who have really lost them get really nothing exept frustration. Is that intended? refunding a few crystals would have been nice and more thoughtful.

@Caranmir.3128 said:Our guildlead had completed the Questline before the bug and got 3x5 devices refund without bugreport, another guildmate started the questline with the nonstackable devices and the moment he finished the Questline he got 3 x5 devices refund without a bugreport . I made a Bug report ingame and in Forums because I lost 18 devices (my husband too) I rebought already 10 but haven't got any refund until now . As far as I have heard from the map chats only those who have already completed the Questline get the 3 x5 refund, then it's completely useless because you can't even delete them without full writing. Those who have really lost them get really nothing exept frustration. Is that intended? refunding a few crystals would have been nice and more thoughtful.

I bet some clever dev tried to only refund those who have NOT completed the achievement yet and somehow things got switched around so now we got a ton of useless devices and those of us who could actually use them are still waiting.

Archived