Sale? Missed or didn't happen?

For quite some time I haven't been checking the GW 2 store and I intend to buy both expecs however i'm waiting for a sale since I pay over 4 times more than most of you guys :'') But I forgot to check the store for some time now and did a sale occur and I miss it? If not is it known when will it be??

There was quite an extensive sale stretched out over the entirety of march,From outfits and skins, to tools, even Black Lion Keys at -20%So, i’m afraid you just missed a big one.. although I don’t want to call it just missed since it was a sale period of an entire month

ArenaNet rarely does sales themselves. DLGamer however has always had it on sale at a variable amount, which is currently $42 (16% off) for both PoF and HoT, or $17 for just HoT.

If you don't mind waiting, wait to see what they do at E3 in June. If they're just going to advertise PoF, it'll likely be on sale then, or they could reveal what's next instead.

@"Healix.5819" said:ArenaNet rarely does sales themselves. DLGamer however has always had it on sale at a variable amount, which is currently $42 (16% off) for both PoF and HoT, or $17 for just HoT.

If you don't mind waiting, wait to see what they do at E3 in June. If they're just going to advertise PoF, it'll likely be on sale then, or they could reveal what's next instead.

Woah didn't know about that website, sadly it's blocked in my country :/// gues i'll wait for June, however it'll be a loong wait :(

@"Healix.5819" said:ArenaNet rarely does sales themselves. DLGamer however has always had it on sale at a variable amount, which is currently $42 (16% off) for both PoF and HoT, or $17 for just HoT.

Does the DLGamer bundle (Heart Of Thorns + Path Of Fire) also includes x2 max level boosts? Are these keys totally equivalent to official store offer?

@Annihilator.2617 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:If DLGamer is on the Authorized Retailer list (and I believe it is), then those Serial Keys are official Keys and offer all the same benefits.

How should I receive max level boost? Where should I look for it after the upgrade?

it will be in a shared inventory slot the first one we got and it stacks so you will see both of them in same.Alto they will unlock 2 shared slots when you use up both of em.

Archived