"This is not your story instance" - Bug Update?

After being told that there was no current fix for the bug that was plaguing A Bug in the System (har har) and keeping the story instances from actually marking my progress, I was wondering if there's been any change in that? I mean, it's still not working for me if I try to replay the chapter, but any chance of a fix soon?

You say you're trying to replay the chapter, which means it doesn't matter if the UI is marking your progress. The "This is not your story instance" message is just letting you know that you're not starting from the beginning or not doing the instance it's currently set for. You can still do the instances and try for the achievements in those instances, even if you get the "This is not your story instance" message.

No, I mean, I start from the beginning, I play through the story, and when it gets to "The Test Subject", a message pops up saying I am no longer playing my story instance and it no longer records my progress OR allows me to go any further to "A Kindness Repaid". I can't replay any sections at all except the first two. I have discussed this with ANet via bug report with screenshot evidence, and I was told that there wasn't currently a way to fix it, but that they were working on it. I was just wondering if there were any updates on that since I didn't want to have to submit another bug report to find out.

Archived