Legendary Wings Achievement

McZero.5318

So I've just realised I'm not getting progress in most of the achievements for the "Path of the Ascension" 2, 3 and 4.Is there a reason for that? Did it say somewhere I have to complete I before I can start II and I just didn't notice it?

For example, I have won 5 ranked victories in a day several days in a row, which has completed: League Dominator - Recruit, which is to win 3 in a dayBut it hasn't completed League Dominator - Champion which is to win 5 in a day, or Veteran, which is 4.

Am I missing something? I have 1 achievement in the Veteran category (Achievement name: League Veteran) which implies I can gather those, but I don't even have progress available.0/30 ranked matches won? impossible!

Thanks for your replies guys.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Look at what’s listed as a pre-req for the achievement and you’ll see what I mean.

Where do I find that? Maybe I'm not seeing something?Also it's really disappointing to know my achievement progress is going to be arbitrarily locked behind an achievement that takes a minimum of 15 days. That's really lame.

@McZero.5318 said:Thanks for your replies guys.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Look at what’s listed as a pre-req for the achievement and you’ll see what I mean.

Where do I find that? Maybe I'm not seeing something?Also it's really disappointing to know my achievement progress is going to be arbitrarily locked behind an achievement that takes a minimum of 15 days. That's really lame.

Click on the achievement. I think only the division crossing and the daily one are the two that you can progress without having to complete the meta achievement for each part.

@Griever.8150 said:You need to fully complete each tier before you can work on the achievements of the next.

Actually I don’t think the full tier has to be complete. Just the achievements that gives Thrill of Battle, Tapestry of Sacrifice, and monument of legends. Each of those require a lot of the achievements in each year, but not all. Unless by tier you meant what I just described.

OP, just look at what achievements are required to complete each path that awards those items. Once those are awarded you can move on to the next tier.

Archived