Adrenaline usage

Red Haired Savage.5430

@Robert Gee.9246 said:

i could see alot of problems with the malice change if the traits would remain the same, but as we dont know what they will be like..now will we lose our malice if the stealth attack does not hit, like a warrior missing his burst skills? adrenaline will still be faster build up than malice tho.Malice is only lost if you hit your mark.

So Thief will get to keep their malice if they miss their mark and try it again. Necro gets to keep their life force between foes. While we have to build our adrenaline each time, and then use it and if we miss our attack we lose it. Are warriors going to get any of this?

No we are not.

The bigger issue for me is that Deaths Judgement can now happen while in stealth, its going to be insane. Good luck dodging it, or hitting your shield block in time, we will not see it coming like we can now.

I can see the trolling in WvW with this coming miles away.

wtf ur on about?lose malice? u never lose malice, unless u heal with deadeye heal or it runs out over time.

the hell i missed? i dont really play deadeye so i cant tell if they changed something.

basically u cant miss the mark on thief even if u miss and trait first hit to stun u still stun em, so something went wrong there already i personally would say its bugged but not many people use the stun on mark crap cus i believe its either that or have tons of stealth.

@"reddie.5861" said:kitten ur on about?lose malice? u never lose malice, unless u heal with deadeye heal or it runs out over time.

the hell i missed? i dont really play deadeye so i cant tell if they changed something.

basically u cant miss the mark on thief even if u miss and trait first hit to stun u still stun em, so something went wrong there already i personally would say its bugged but not many people use the stun on mark crap cus i believe its either that or have tons of stealth.

New balance patch on Tuesday they're re-doing Deadeye rifle and malice.https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/38716/an-eye-on-the-deadeye/p1

Archived