Dead linking

Maelstrom.7039

@"Daredevil.2745" said:Deso has no right to complain about being outnumbered or doubleteamed after months you had 2-3 times more people 24\7 that any other server, upgrading empty enemy borders and karmatrainign them. Why haven't you complained here when u had a WSR as a link who carried you? Everythin was ok when your enemies had 24\7 outnumbered buff?Deso has always being a PVE server and that's is the price, you deserve what you have now when their is noone to carry you.

Dude i am not even on Deso I am on FoW and i know that it has nothing big to offer.Though i assumed that "high" population deso would help.But i was wrong

@Inoki.6048 said:

@"CrimsonNeonite.1048" said:Piken is apparently as Full, and Deso is Very High, even though WSR got bandwagoned in recent months; it's still apparently High population with a link.Odds are Deso will be displayed as medium soon, since last week another guild moved to WSR and now there's probably only one left. Being linked with WSR now I can confirm the server is stacked with guilds.

Endless stupidity of guilds tho. All stack the same server and then complain that WvW is boring and nothing to do during raids, no enemies to fight, "wvw so daed", blobing is boring because everyone gets one-pushed by their 4 guild blobs, but they all lack the balls to go somewhere where fighting other servers would be challenging.

Bravo, bravo... /slowly claps

Exactly my thoughts. They all move to one server and complain they have no one to fight. Then it hits them and they bandwagon again. It was the same with Vabbi + UW. Now it's WSR. What's going to be next? They'll decide to make another underpopulated server great again?

They all want to join the Cool Kids Club.

History repeats itself.

I remember kiss also bandwagonig to deso when it was a hype server and gh was going down. Now deso is going down and you are on wsr link the new hype server link. :) But its fine. Seems like wsr needs more guilds like look and more pugs from deso. Thats ok so we get more lootbags to farm in the next matchup.

@Daredevil.2745 said:Deso has no right to complain about being outnumbered or doubleteamed after months you had 2-3 times more people 24\7 that any other server, upgrading empty enemy borders and karmatrainign them. Why haven't you complained here when u had a WSR as a link who carried you? Everythin was ok when your enemies had 24\7 outnumbered buff?Deso has always being a PVE server and that's is the price, you deserve what you have now when their is noone to carry you.

Its like you blame deso for getting linked, nice. Deso and wsr dont like each other, you should see chat. WSR is new vabbi, all just want stack there and hunt pugs. After link end, all other transfer to WSR. So these transfering is good for gemsales, bad for servers.

wvw guilds these days dont want real challenge, they overstack on one server and farm pugs.

Archived