Desperately Need Silver Paid Salvage Machine

ShoknAwe.1602

Please, please, please... We desperately need a silver fed salvage-o-matic tool again.

I just bought the cooper one and the percentage chances on it are awful. I would much rather pay the silver for better chances rather than having to buy stacks of 25 Master tools...

I really hope the silver fed machine comes back, I would even hope and pray for a Gold fed one that gives the Black Lion salvage kit percentages but not holding out.

The silver machine used to exist, so it still exists on some accounts, I hope we can see it come back for those of us who missed out!

I believe it was just recently made available again, so it may be some time before it returns. However, you may want to request its return to the gem store in the [suggestions] Gemstore Items sticky thread.

If you would like the same recover chances, but with more uses, you may want to consider upgrading your 25-use Master's Salvage Kit to the Mystic Salvage Kit which has 250 uses. The Mystic Kit is also more economically efficient by cost+cost-per-use compared to the Silver-Fed initial cost+cost-per-use (10.5copper vs 60copper c-p-u, much lower base cost especially if you already have spare Mystic Forge Stones).

@Lambent.6375 said:There may be a lot of people returning who haven't been around during these gem store item rotations, so maybe they can bring some stuff back sooner.

yeah anet never has done that and can not see anet doing it now. but wish they did just knowing that they will not do it . but it does give a good time to save up gems when it hits the trading post again :)

Last I seen it was January 22nd 2017, I bought one. I thought it was march, but I re-checked and it was indeed jan. Haven't seen it since, though I admit I don't check BLTC everyday.I love me some mystic salvage action, but I'll have the silver-fed to fall back on once I run out of the mystic kind.

If by chance wonder the gem price tag was 500 gems. I think it was during a promo sale i can't exactly remember maybe another can confirm if that is a base price or a sale price.

Archived