Viable reason to report???

I was in the pvp map that has blue and red lord. I play thief. I literally held 2 of the enemy team in their base. I kept using my short bow to go up on the ramp when enemy team was below and whenever they'd go up ramp, id jump down then use short bow to go back up. So realistically it was 3v4 since my team was out and I was camping their base. Apparently my team said it was map manipulation because I wasn't capping/decaping etc and they all reported me. How is it that I was wrong? I literally kept 2 of the enemy team on their base, they wouldn't leave. My team had the upper hand but apparently I was map manipulating.

@Applejuice.4083 said:I was in the pvp map that has blue and red lord. I play thief. I literally held 2 of the enemy team in their base. I kept using my short bow to go up on the ramp when enemy team was below and whenever they'd go up ramp, id jump down then use short bow to go back up. So realistically it was 3v4 since my team was out and I was camping their base. Apparently my team said it was map manipulation because I wasn't capping/decaping etc and they all reported me. How is it that I was wrong? I literally kept 2 of the enemy team on their base, they wouldn't leave. My team had the upper hand but apparently I was map manipulating.

People argue that I'm wasting time if I pull 2 or 3 enemies off of a point on a goose chase.

No, I'm wasting the enemy's time. They need to pull their heads out of their collective asses and think tactically.

i wouldnt worry i dont think they take reports seriously the amount of afk players reported and you see them doing the same thing 5 matches in a row + i got reported for hacking on my ele because i dodged a thiefs unload with all the evades from weaver and killed him

Archived