Any Ideas you may have for Racial Legends ( our version of Racial skills)

Knighthonor.4061

@ReaverKane.7598 said:Human: Any of the GW1 Human Henchman/Heroes.Norn: Who else but Jora!?Sylvari: Riannoc, Wynne, or one of the undisclosed Firstborn.Asura: Snaff!!!Charr: Well they already have one... But the Khan-Ur would be a good oen

Wynne's skill could be to kill herself for no reason. So, perfect for Revenants...!

@narcx.3570 said:

@ReaverKane.7598 said:Human: Any of the GW1 Human Henchman/Heroes.Norn: Who else but Jora!?Sylvari: Riannoc, Wynne, or one of the undisclosed Firstborn.Asura: Snaff!!!Charr: Well they already have one... But the Khan-Ur would be a good oen

Wynne's skill could be to kill herself for no reason. So, perfect for Revenants...!

I think the correct implementation would be to become vulnerable to friendly fire...

For norn Id like Asgeir to be the legend as he is the one who took jormags fang and founded hoelbrak. He feels way more powerful than Jora and way more capable of being a powerful being we can channel from the mists, Jora by the end of eye of the north was just a norn warrior. Svanir is a good legend to bring in too, he fits the evil arch-type and we could get a "Norn bear" transformation where we become the norn-bear and rampage through shit... that would be soo cool. Ice aura's, blistering roars and lots of cc with tons of movement...id like that alot.

For humans It's a bit of a toss up because there are SO many damn good lore figures they could use, however Id like them to bring in more villains as rev legends and us forcibly taking their power and bending it to our will. ( Shiro, Mallyx type guys.) So going off of that Id like either Varesh orsa (She became a demon due to abbadon so she is in the mists because demons merely return to the mists and reform.) OR Menzies as we don't know his fate and he is balthazars evil darkness wielding brother, so it would be cool to see him again.

For Asurans it HAS to be snaff as he is WAAAAAY too huge a dude to not have be a legend, but that other one we hear about alot in the living story before PoF might be good too... blimm I think it was or something like that? Idk, don't care much about the rabbits lol.

For the Sylvari we could have Riannoc as he is major player in the sylvari as a whole, and was a huge person in the personal story. We even can wield caladbolg so I feel like making him the "Great-sword" legend would make sense since Caladbolg was originally a great-sword formed from the pale tree. He was extremely proficient at using it and even according to the snuff and lore, was able to use "Unique magic" so I feel like he would fit perfectly for a great-sword spec.

For charr we have a ton of potential canidates for the role even though kall "Crap-razor" is here. The Khan-ur is a big one as we have a legendary based around him, but I also feel Pyre or hell even Vatlaaw doomtooth would be potential big ones. The Imperator we fight in eye of the north while freeing pyres warband could be a good one ass well, considering how they were all corrupted by their "Gods" .

Other legends of notable worth, and even of high potential are as follows.Kanaxai - A demon beneath the jade sea who was formed from some unknown font, he did not have ties to the mists like other demons but he did create a shadow army which you have to go fight. He was powerful and a worthy foe, he was noted for his existence being abnormal so he could fit nicely as a legend.

Urgoz - An evil warden tree monster in the ecovalve forest who basically was similar to the pale tree but lacking in all empathy or love, he was powerful as well and capable of great and terrible things.

Gwen - I mean she was important in the grand-scheme of things and she is seen as many things depending on your race. Could be cool to have her arguing with a charr when she is channeled some amusing shtick could be there and even the "Little mouse" thing could make a come-back.

Justicar Habilon - The first main antagonist of guild wars 1, AKA the lich could be a big thing and a make-shift scepter of orr could be the weapon you get for fully unlocking it. I feel like he should be a scepter, focus kind of legend and be based on dark magic from a bygone era with us channeling his malice and hatred for our own means... could be cool.

Master Togo - I mean come on, it's togo... How can we NOT have togo. Could use the damaging spells or the healing spells from the ritualists kit... would be neat to see.

Mehnlo- A healing elite spec to syngerize and help ventari... could be a good call back to the monk class from gw1.

The Kings of Orr - I mean they are dead, we meet the spirit of the greatest king of orr when we purge it of its corruption. So why not channel this guy and have him play a role... I don't know what he would be but it could be cool.

King freaking Adlebearn- He destroyed ascalon by plunging his firey dragon sword mag'dhar into the ground and created the ghost epidemic that plauges the charr and is EXCEEDINGLY powerful. We could get his Sword as our weapon when we fully unlock the spec and he could also fit into a great-sword role as that was what they used those swords as, they were too large in lore to be wielded by a human with one arm. We could get similar skills to the ones we fight balthazar with with less crazy bullshit attached, could be cool as well could really be interesting to see his interactions with the different races. ( I doubt he knew of any outside of humans, and charr...)

Prince Rurik- I mean... a less evil king adlebearn style legend.

Any of the spirits of the wild - Don't really need to explain this, it's the norns main thing.

Archived