Low Ascended Shards + Low Rate of PVP seasons = Getting Ascended weapons & Armor almost impossible

Hi.I have been playing this amazing game and I like it a lot, but don't decrease the number of Ascended Shards on New Season that starts next week (June 12th - 2018) on PVP LEAGUE!The last Season, each Rewards we got 100 Ascended Shards, so they Took -25 Ascended Shards for this next season.... Did you realize that? This is unfair!!!!!! Why did Guild Wars 2 Support do that???? That's so difficult to win the Ranked Game to get Ascended shards and they change to get even worse????? Come on....... I want to get my Ascended Armor as son as possible, and PVP SEASON is the only way to get it..... Actually, Crafting is possible too, but I don't like crafting at all. I prefer to fight!Please, We need reconsideration of all about it. Hey guys, if you have time, make a ticket for complaining about it please.I just wanna get my Ascended Armor ASAP. Can't have it sooner because of that new update........

Regards

If you just want ascended armor and are not going for the legendary armor, it's much easier to farm a meta like Istan GH+Palawan for 3-5 hours and craft 1 piece - roughly 45-60g per piece. If you're working towards precursor ascended armor and legendary armor then yes, it will take 3 seasons+ many last box repeats, but that's not bad considering you then can have every armor variation for 1 whole armor type.

@LionHeart.7085 said:Hi.I have been playing this amazing game and I like it a lot, but don't decrease the number of Ascended Shards on New Season that starts next week (June 12th - 2018) on PVP LEAGUE!The last Season, each Rewards we got 100 Ascended Shards, so they Took -25 Ascended Shards for this next season.... Did you realize that? This is unfair!!!!!! Why did Guild Wars 2 Support do that????It's not the support team who do this.That's so difficult to win the Ranked Game to get Ascended shards and they change to get even worse?????Actually you can progress through the tracks, regardless of your success, however I agree it is much faster if you win more matches.Come on....... I want to get my Ascended Armor as son as possible, and PVP SEASON is the only way to get it..... Actually, Crafting is possible too, but I don't like crafting at all. I prefer to fight!A couple of things to address here - firstly, you still need to craft Grandmaster Marks unless you are only using the free ones in which case you get 3 per season max, so it takes 7 seasons to gather enough for a full set. Grandmaster Marks are about 12-13g each to craft and at 20 per set, you'd be looking at a total crafting cost of 240-260g anyway which averages out to 40-44g per armour piece which is actually similar to raw crafting cost.Shard-wise to get to 1200 doesn't take very long so a slight decrease is probably going to be unnoticed.

Please, We need reconsideration of all about it. Hey guys, if you have time, make a ticket for complaining about it please.No, that's not necessary. besides which, tickets are for issues, not personal gripes and complaints when something is working as intended but not how you like it.I just wanna get my Ascended Armor ASAP. Can't have it sooner because of that new update.......@LionHeart.7085 said:Getting Ascended weapons & Armor almost impossible

To be fair, the delay is going to be so small, it probably wont be noticed.

Archived