WvW Downstate

Sooooo.....

You do realize that there are abilities/runes that are totally or completely based on someone being in downstate. Right?

Is the next week going to be "Super cool content week, '1' ability disabled! Look forward to our no '3' week next week!"

Please do not remove abilities/content and promote it as an exciting/new thing. I am sorry but you need to use your noggins a bit harder.

Minor abilities not being relevant for a week.. how is that a big deal?

Not like anybody ever made a lot of use of them besides those ridiculous fringe cases that everybody loves to bring up when they are gone.

I feel utterly screwed over by the fact that I cannot get up with Vengeance as a Warrior and then revenge stomp the person who downed me. This is getting out of hand, I demand compensation immediately

@"Sneakymanatee.3784" said:Sooooo.....

You do realize that there are abilities/runes that are totally or completely based on someone being in downstate. Right?

Is the next week going to be "Super cool content week, '1' ability disabled! Look forward to our no '3' week next week!"

Please do not remove abilities/content and promote it as an exciting/new thing. I am sorry but you need to use your noggins a bit harder.

Sooo you do realize that until a decision is made to make it permanent they're not going to rework the entirety of things affected? You should try developing something sometime m8.

Archived