FIX SERPENT'S IRE

@misterman.1530 said:

@misterman.1530 said:Well, this has been going on for weeks. Still no luck. I would pay GEMS to get a contract that says I completed the meta. I really would.

I whispered and mailed you a few times over the last week telling you when I was commanding Serpent's Ire. We even agreed on a later date and time that suited you (ran it specifically for you) but then you couldn't come when we started. irl happens I get it, but I did try lol.

Oh. Definitely my fault. Terrible at having a set time to play.

Wait, someone goes out of his way to help you. You even make out a time, which you do not stick to and do not even bother to notify the other person that you won't make it, yet they are to blame?

Cool story. Please do continue telling us how you fail to complete this event, I'm sure someone else will gladly help you soon. The entitlement some have.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@misterman.1530 said:Well, this has been going on for weeks. Still no luck. I would pay GEMS to get a contract that says I completed the meta. I really would.

I whispered and mailed you a few times over the last week telling you when I was commanding Serpent's Ire. We even agreed on a later date and time that suited you (ran it specifically for you) but then you couldn't come when we started. irl happens I get it, but I did try lol.

Wait, someone goes out of his way to help you. You even make out a time, which you do not stick to and do not even bother to notify the other person that you won't make it, yet they are to blame?

Cool story. Please do continue telling us how you fail to complete this event, I'm sure someone else will gladly help you soon. The entitlement some have.

No. I said it was my fault. We emailed back and forth. He mentioned a few times he was going to try the meta. I logged in for the 10:30PM (EST) run, but misread his ingame email in which he said he was going to run at 8:30. So...it was my fault. Which is what I wrote. How was that "entitled"? I thanked him and apologised. The end.

Sorry, what did I write that made you think I was angry and entitled?

@misterman.1530 said:

No. I said it was my fault. We emailed back and forth. He mentioned a few times he was going to try the meta. I logged in for the 10:30PM (EST) run, but misread his ingame email in which he said he was going to run at 8:30. So...it was my fault. Which is what I wrote. How was that "entitled"? I thanked him and apologised. The end.

Oh my bad, since I missed you thanking him your post just came over as irony. Sometimes hard to tell on the forums.

I have been trying to get Serpents Ire done for months, Literally no one does it. The biggest group we got for it was about 2 weeks ago and that was 4 people. It's the only one I need for the back pack and I'm probably never going to get it unless they make it part of the dailies.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

Oh my bad, since I missed you thanking him your post just came over as irony. Sometimes hard to tell on the forums.

No problems. I just re-read it again and I can see how you could come to that conclusion. :) Cheers