“Forearmed is Forewarned" is not the only bugged story mission

The crashes were mainly through the server overload because to many wanted to play the new episode. Main problem is Arena.Net failed to implement login queues for this kind of situation and this time it was worse then to the start of PoF. About the mission itself I'm doing it right now . I can't catch sand , I can't throw bombs and the whole setup is hyper annoying.

Edit: And the guards around the siege engines respawn immediately so I can't do the missionEdit2: Okay the bombs I can setup under me somewhere but the siege weapons I weren't able to get in target so even if I had no problems with the guards the weapons would be still indestructible.

By the way the "stealth" in this mission is a joke.

Yeah, crashing , same issues which used to happen after talking to the Queen's in forearmed , happening all over again in "be my guest" Crashes after you obtain the ring and the next objective "enter the fortress" starts

Update: It's dc'ing / crash even during the meta event :astonished: ( at least for me )

Update: Ok it is starting to happen everywhere I guess, I was in "the desolation" , got dc'd 2 times.

@"ListenToMe.5130" said:"be my guest" is also crashing. i gave up after about 5x crashes.

I'm also having the same issue with "Be my guest", I'm crashing after the dialog before entering the bridge and then I struggle to log back in again. Surely this wouldn't happen or anet would know about this issue and fix it prior to launch if adequate stress testing of the servers was done, this is the same issue that was happening to lots of people last night at the Tomb of the Primeval Kings.

Also having issues with "Be My Guest" story. It's crashed twice now at the same point.

After Braham jumps down to the sewer grates and I follow him into the torture chamber area, I crash right after I finish "investigate the chamber." Same spot both times. Attached is the error I receive.

zWmkIFB.png

Edit: Crashed for the third time. This time, I only just made it into the instance, Braham said the line about Canach sneaking behind the line to set the explosives, and got kicked out. Each time, I receive the below error for about 10-15 minutes when trying to load a character back in. After 15ish minutes, I can log back into the map fine.

DOGu8AD.png

@Kelly.7019 said:how do you guys link the images? the button above the text bar for pics doesn't work for me is there some code instead o linking an external link? and yes be my guest also crashes for me.

You upload the image to a upload site like imgur then you put the url in the thingie for the images

I did not had crashes (praise joko) with the new build but a lot of other annoying bugs specially in the last episode, all my skills (I have a weaver ele) worked at random, many of them when I pressed the corresponding key just flashed but didn't worked, just like if I played at random time disconnected, with the consequences you can imagine in a fast paced fight, if you, dear dev, want to design a fight like this just at least give me the chance to react or attack my enemy! specially if the enemies are a pletora of awakened or Joko itself, even the "counter magic" ' key had a problem and believe me, this is very important in this episode... I ended the LS but it was a PITA I just wanted to finish to see if all the story worked for me and to forget this (more and more) bugged episode of POF (P.S. I have a FTTH 100Mb connection and I dont have internet connection problems at the moment)

Archived