Broski Supreme - Staff WvW Gameplay

supreme.3602

nice vid. you tried to do that piledriver against me too didnt work as i dodged the engage of a thief that came by just then from the other side - wasnt paying attention to you that moment so more luck then skill from my part. but i was suprised that a solo staff ele would try to fight me. many people with way stronger builds for 1 vs 1 fights dont have your balls :3

@MUDse.7623 said:nice vid. you tried to do that piledriver against me too didnt work as i dodged the engage of a thief that came by just then from the other side - wasnt paying attention to you that moment so more luck then skill from my part. but i was suprised that a solo staff ele would try to fight me. many people with way stronger builds for 1 vs 1 fights dont have your balls :3

Haha, thanks mate.

Kittens, HoT fights were so much better. Like 80% of these fights were just enemy suiciding in bubbles ending before a single actual push. Kazo noodle comp strikes again :wink: Also 3 of the fights were not even actual fights, they were just enemy standing still/running away while you damage them :sleeping:

@reddie.5861 said:

@"Etheri.5406" said:Nice staff ele "duels" broski. Also happy to see wallbombing still has +50% effectiveness against T1 clowns.

t1 kitten yea, always been the thing u had to avoid on EU t2/t3 was always far superior :x

I've been T2-T3 the last 2 months and no, it's not actually superior. There are a few people on elona and FSP who will move better; but in general most players go random places and die because they have no idea what they're doing and no interest in learning either. Once upon a time it was only some national servers and ktrain servers that did this; and most international ones actually had some groups that were pretty capable. Nowadays most EBG comms I see from /any/ server wipe their own zerg more than the enemies...

@Etheri.5406 said:

@Etheri.5406 said:Nice staff ele "duels" broski. Also happy to see wallbombing still has +50% effectiveness against T1 clowns.

t1 kitten yea, always been the thing u had to avoid on EU t2/t3 was always far superior :x

I've been T2-T3 the last 2 months and no, it's not actually superior. There are a few people on elona and FSP who will move better; but in general most players go random places and die because they have no idea what they're doing and no interest in learning either. Once upon a time it was only some national servers and ktrain servers that did this; and most international ones actually had some groups that were pretty capable. Nowadays most EBG comms I see from /any/ server wipe their own zerg more than the enemies...

so, you rather enjoy the big ass flop gandara whos making more arrow carts then u can imagine and fsp/deso bandwagon server wsr who are basically wannabe vabbi players but they are to salty to just transfer vabbi so they tried their own shit. then having some proper servers who dont really care for ppt anymore but just come for fights?

dunno how u even mention elona/fsp..elona has never been anything and fsp has lost first batch of people to vabbi and second batch to wsrgod knows why fsp is still floating among top wont be long till fsp ends up somewhere all the way down the list, but hey atleast no more queue's :D

tho ill admit i was talking more about times when deso/sfr/jade sea? or w/e france server was where pretty much perma t1 the fights on t2 t3 back then where far better.

nowadays its all equally shit everywhere you go.

Archived