PvP level

I would like to know what you could do with regards to the pvp level. I mean, in WvW for example there is a utility, but in pvp it is different. You could put this level of pvp to get some ascended pieces with differentiated skins, just like it is in WvW.

@Ben Phongluangtham.1065, i would like your opinion.

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

@"Patrick.2987" said:Because any casual can get everything and floods pvp with bad gameplay.

Maybe you should try to improve your plays.You know, to climb and don't face those "kitten casuals with bad gameplay".

My boy Ace was top 10 on reaper last season my dude.

Ohhhh boi, if he's facing "filthy casuals" that high on leaderboard he should just thank god there's casuals to play with/ against.Or he wouldn't have anyone to play against, your holyness Ace. Lol.

@phs.6089 said:Hold on, pvp currency (ascended shards) can be earned only during the season. While wvw is open and can be done 24/7. Why are you even trying to build another wall for pvpers?

I'm not trying to build walls, even because I play just PVP. The point is that you have something in the game that could be of ultility, but it is not.

@BeLZedaR.4790 said:The only thing that should be changed is the display. It should appear in party like in wvw level etc.

I have this thought too.

@Patrick.2987 said:Because any casual can get everything and floods pvp with bad gameplay.

I also have this problem and this is not new in the current pvp situation.

@Malafaia.8903 said:

@"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

@"Patrick.2987" said:Because any casual can get everything and floods pvp with bad gameplay.

Maybe you should try to improve your plays.You know, to climb and don't face those "kitten casuals with bad gameplay".

My boy Ace was top 10 on reaper last season my dude.

Ohhhh boi, if he's facing "filthy casuals" that high on leaderboard he should just thank god there's casuals to play with/ against.Or he wouldn't have anyone to play against, your holyness Ace. Lol.

Well to be fair half the plat players got to where they were at by stomping golds and silvers in the late hours....

I haven't PvP in a while and won't again until Anet finalizes the trial of Duo queue but in plat half my matches were against goldies and being in gold half my matches were against top 50 players

Just compare the players from the past to the level of pvp nowadays. I am by no means a top tier player but the others on top now are mostly worse. You can also see this in tournaments cause almost all decent ppl left and there is no real competition anymore. Spamming gets rewarded and specs are more and more forgiving mistakes.

Archived