PoF maps are breathtaking

Zok.4956

I travelled for several hours through the PoF maps and I just want to say, the maps are breathtaking and beautiful and have so much detail and little things.This is what I like so much about GW2. Thank you.

P.S. If only we could (beside exploration) get a reason for beeing in some of them. It seems in some areas, there is little to do.

The new maps are STUNNING. It’s so easy to get sidetracked from map events, and we (my sons and I) have been finding it necessary to park our characters in the safest place possible to take it all in. “Wow, come look at this” has been our most often repeated phrase since launch. It’s such beautiful, explorable art. The beauty and detail are just... beyond. Very well done, Anet. Very, VERY well done.

Totally agree. I’ve only gotten into the 3rd map so far, but places like the salt flats with the heat waves distorting the view and the crystalline beauty of Glint’s lair just blew me away. Even areas of the Brand make me want to just pause, though I don’t for fear of quickly dying.

Kudos, Anet. You’ve outdone yourselves again.

Archived