Could you please check?

tucanin.7523

My first post in the game, I'm Brazilian so sorry for the English errors, but I would like to know if this damage is normal! sincerely I can not see nexus in a skill giving critical of 33 k followed by 17 k .... this happened today afternoon against a soul beast of the guild [el] also received damage as 25 to 35 k in thief backstep that was company to him .... follow the print, if it is normal to disregard the post. https://ibb.co/dwSm2K

@X T D.6458 said:Balance is that joke word that the devs throw around every couple of months that has no meaning whatsoever. Whether or not you can dodge a skill is irrelevant, no skill should ever do that kind of damage, ever, period.

is the kill of spvp or wvw, i have been there to death, in the data of spvp and wvw, have experience in the last year. it is not direct damage that gives you insists mate! , it is easier to criticize the dodge, but what is wrong is the damage.

@tucanin.7523 said:

@displayname.8315 said:What is your toughness were you running a valk build or something. WvW you need armor rating and to play as a team with group buffs and synchronized movements.

Looks to be solo roaming as a necro.

no I was going to tag, I was with 2800 of set celestial armor

Ah not a fan celestial on necro myself but decent survivability anyways. Must have been marked or had vulnerability stacks or both for 32k. Not really a problem once your back with a group doing big backline damage.

@displayname.8315 said:

@displayname.8315 said:What is your toughness were you running a valk build or something. WvW you need armor rating and to play as a team with group buffs and synchronized movements.

Ah not a fan celestial on necro myself but decent survivability anyways. Must have been marked or had vulnerability stacks or both for 32k. Not really a problem once your back with a group doing big backline damage.

If you watch the video you can see he had no vuln stacks or anything it was just a soulbeast using a 1 shot build

@meowtier.1364 said:

If you watch the video you can see he had no vuln stacks or anything it was just a soulbeast using a 1 shot build

I saw it was myself video ^^ I was fighting with the thief nor did I see him coming

Archived