Infinite Horizon works on all Summons

Me Games Ma.8426

I don't know if this has been here before but I just noticed that Infinite Horizon has an effect on the following unit types:

• Toy-Summons (like the Cat familliar by the witch broom)
  • Item Summons (tested with Elemental Powder and Sunspear Paragon Support)
  • Skill Summons (like Mistfire Wolf or Take Root)
  • Upgrade Summons (tested with Rune of the Lich)
  • Minipets (cute little Desert Fox already knows how to do the Mirage Cloak)

This also works with Illusionary Ambush.

Is this known? Is there a way to exploit it? Spaghetti code?

@"Exciton.8942" said:Yeah, I realized that in one of the PoF story mission where you can control a whole bunch of awakened soldiers.It is hilarious to 'super charge' your awakened army with your mirage cloak.

In that story instance I "cheated" by using The bleed on dodge grandmaster trait as you are not allowed to attack yourself i bypassed that and attavked via dodging.

@Me Games Ma.8426 said:

@"Exciton.8942" said:Yeah, I realized that in one of the PoF story mission where you can control a whole bunch of awakened soldiers.It is hilarious to 'super charge' your awakened army with your mirage cloak.

In that story instance I "cheated" by using The bleed on dodge grandmaster trait as you are not allowed to attack yourself i bypassed that and attavked via dodging.

That is a nice one.My friend played guardian and he kept the awakened alive by the dodge healing trait.So I just went for renewing oasis + mirage mantle + infinite horizon. My awakened army all get regen + protection + superspeed after I dodge so they seldom die.

@Me Games Ma.8426 said:So here's an Update:

• WvW-Siege the Mirage throws gains mirage cloak. I am not aure if it acutually evades damage though. I will update shortly.

Alright I went through the trouble of finding a player on my ebemies server that tested things with me.It seems that even though the buff Mirage Cloak gets applied no damage can be evaded by Siege Weapons/ Blueprints.

Archived