Transfusion trait on scourge is ironically underpowered.

Rangerdeity.5847

IDK how they changed the scaling to ensure you cant spam 8k heals every 15 seconds (because lol that would be fairly OP looks at ventari ok fine it wouldnt be that overpowered) but holy hell on full apothecary gear im getting under 1k healing from it. talk about ever balancing. ANET lets pretend this is a bug and fix it yes?

Transfusion isn't for keeping people alive, it's for rezzing. Having corpse port on that low a cooldown to drag people into wells of blood is insanely powerful. Also if you pop it a second before you yourself go down, you will transfusion yourself and get an insanely strong self revive.

@Tobias.8632 said:Transfusion isn't for keeping people alive, it's for rezzing. Having corpse port on that low a cooldown to drag people into wells of blood is insanely powerful. Also if you pop it a second before you yourself go down, you will transfusion yourself and get an insanely strong self revive.

Actually I did notice that I few times when I would go down and the ticks were healing me for 1200 or more each. I'm guessing that has to do with the trait "Last Rites" ?. It's a pretty sweet skill line with scourge now.

Healing Potential of a Scourge:Hybrid: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNBmQD1kGRsyGY0LUznYICC4YKAA-jFRVRAK1fA6GoK/yKBBA-wCondi Bunker: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNBmQD1kGRsyGY0LUwxUAMfihIIA-jFxZgAAK/QVCKqb4X9HA-w

Signet of Vampirism can be swapped for Well of Blood (run Curses over Spite then!).These are Adrenal Health + Healing Signet + Regeneration Warrior values - and most of this healing is for your entire party. And keep in mind that the regeneration is easy to cover with barriers.

Unkillable in PvE, strong Support in WvW.

@Hammertime.7536 said:

@Tobias.8632 said:Transfusion isn't for keeping people alive, it's for rezzing. Having corpse port on that low a cooldown to drag people into wells of blood is insanely powerful. Also if you pop it a second before you yourself go down, you will transfusion yourself and get an insanely strong self revive.

Actually I did notice that I few times when I would go down and the ticks were healing me for 1200 or more each. I'm guessing that has to do with the trait "Last Rites" ?. It's a pretty sweet skill line with scourge now.

It has nothing to do with last rites.

Transfusion is healing you in downstate for 1k per tick because transfusion's downstate healing is based on a % of the downed person's HP. Necromancers have one of the largest downstate pools, so this ends up being a large number.

Archived