Do pets scale?

Camomonk.1798

Hi I am new to the game and I love necromancer’s pet build from my first play through of d2 so I am trying to make a pet build necro. And I just want to know when I’m setting things up what do the pets scale off? If at all that is for example if I stack power do they do more damage? Thanks in advance :smile:

@Nimon.7840 said:

@"Sephylon.4938" said:
They scale of of your condi damage, duration and concentratuon butNo minion applies a damaging coniNo minion applies a boon

Not exactly true. Shambling horrors do apply bleeding if I remember correctly!?

shambling was replaced with unstable when they reworked lich form, and the ones from rise don't apply condihttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Lich_Formhttps://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Unstable_Horror

@Sephylon.4938 said:

They scale of of your condi damage, duration and concentratuon butNo minion applies a damaging coniNo minion applies a boon

shambling was replaced with unstable when they reworked lich form, and the ones from rise don't apply condi

We still got jagged horrors from deathmagic trait xD.

@Nimon.7840 said:

shambling was replaced with unstable when they reworked lich form, and the ones from rise don't apply condi

We still got jagged horrors from deathmagic trait xD.

oh right, that exists. Guess we do have a minion that scales off of it

@Sephylon.4938 said:

Oh how I miss that brief beta test where Rise created Jagged Horrors, and you could field a massive horde of them (even more so than the latter Mark of Horror Form spam).

@Lahmia.2193 said:

Oh how I miss that brief beta test where Rise created Jagged Horrors, and you could field a massive horde of them (even more so than the latter Mark of Horror Form spam).

Me, too. It felt like a monster-hatching mini-game where I forgot the main objective and focused on plugging an instance with misshapen AI bots.

Archived