Condi mesmer still no nerf

will de grijze jager.6594

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@"everyman.4375" said:Helseth opinion doesn't matter, he does't play anymore, mirage has received a lot of nerf and is pretty balanced right now. If you're just gonna say "mesmer main spotted" every time someone says something that you don't agree with just don't make a post.

He still plays and still beat the best players from pvp. ow i only point the hypocrisy out. Be a men and admit your class is broken.

@will de grijze jager.6594 said:

@Vieux P.1238 said:To respond to Op'..yeah no nerf..Only axed -30% damage to axe.. Nerfed portal duration by half. Powerbloc can no longer Crit, Lost time has gotten - 50% base damage, Jaunt been rduce from 3 to 2 jumps.Chaos Vortex: The might granted by this skill has been changed from 3 stacks for 8 seconds to 2 stacks for 15 seconds, Lingering Thoughts ammunition-recharge time of this skill has been increased from 8 seconds to 10 seconds. No nerf at all!

Mesmer main spotted.

Troll main spotted <3

@Vieux P.1238 said:Don't pay attention to will de grijze jager.6594 . He don't know how to read mez nerfs updates. He only knows how to cry no nerf. Let this Troll thread die plz.

You don't have the spine to admit that condi mirage is broken and when someone gives a name of a top player that says it. You guys counter no he doesn't play even if he still plays on higher level then you commen mesmers.

@Kilar.4791 said:

@Vieux P.1238 said:To respond to Op'..yeah no nerf..Only axed -30% damage to axe.. Nerfed portal duration by half. Powerbloc can no longer Crit, Lost time has gotten - 50% base damage, Jaunt been rduce from 3 to 2 jumps.Chaos Vortex: The might granted by this skill has been changed from 3 stacks for 8 seconds to 2 stacks for 15 seconds, Lingering Thoughts ammunition-recharge time of this skill has been increased from 8 seconds to 10 seconds. No nerf at all!

Mesmer main spotted.

Troll main spotted <3

Nope i call out the hypocrisy of you mesmer or more every player that acts in this way about there main.

@Vieux P.1238 said:Don't pay attention to will de grijze jager.6594 . He don't know how to read mez nerfs updates. He only knows how to cry no nerf. Let this Troll thread die plz.

You don't have the spine to admit that condi mirage is broken and when someone gives a name of a top player that says it. You guys counter no he doesn't play even if he still plays on higher level then you commen mesmers.

This is not what your thread is about. Only thing i need to call out or admit is that you posted a thread Titled (Condi mesmer still no nerf) When everyone here is telling you are trolling. Learn to read updates!!

@will de grijze jager.6594 said:He still plays and still beat the best players from pvp. ow i only point the hypocrisy out. Be a men and admit your class is broken.Link to prove ?

see Helsith vs cello see manny more of those videos or streams

Ok you just lost the last tiny bit of credibility you had, that was lord hizen and it was played in PvE.

@everyman.4375 said:

@everyman.4375 said:Ok i just saw the patch, mesmer got even more nerfed so i don't see what you're talking about.

Still can kill anything on condi mirage wiht 4 hours on it in plat+

You killing someone in a game doesn't mean kitten, you know that ?

win games with a prof that i don't play at all, had more then 14+ kills and i don't even know how ot play mirage. Against good plat players. in multi matches

@whoknocks.4935 said:Those mesmer nerfs mainly hit power mirage, which actually takes skill to be played effectively and it's not even in meta.About condi mirage apart that axe tiny nerfs nothing was actually changed to condi.

Portal was basically smiter's booned this patch and hits condi mirage about a million times harder than Power Mirage since power mirage doesn't usually run portal and portal is the one reason to take condi mirage over the other side noders. Lingering thoughts nerf sucks as well. Jaunt change hurts both builds.

@whoknocks.4935 said:Those mesmer nerfs mainly hit power mirage, which actually takes skill to be played effectively and it's not even in meta.About condi mirage apart that axe tiny nerfs nothing was actually changed to condi.

You call - 30% nerf to Axe tiny? WoW You just lost - 30% credibilty. Keep it up & you'l lose as much as the OP crying there still no nerf to mirage.

@Vieux P.1238 said:

You call - 30% nerf to Axe tiny? WoW You just lost - 30% credibilty. Keep it up & you'l lose as much as the OP crying there still no nerf to mirage.

Since when you use axe as a power weapon tho?I don't read -30% condi damage application or less torment or confusion.-30% power damage which was already useless and low and with zero impact on a fight.You were playing zerk axe mirage maybe? °▪°

Archived