(Theoretically) What new playable race do you want?

Fenom.9457

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awakened.

They wouldn't need a home city, you'd start in pof right after joko died. Starter quests would start you out in a sarcophagus near an inquest facility, to escape the facility before it blows up you jump in an experimental portal which transports you into the past at level 2 like everyone else. Your personal story would see you through to the future where you actually end up helping your past self make it to the portal. Err. Something.

Racial skills: scarab plague (elite), throw embalming fluid, mummified resolve (heal).

Would love to see how complex and different anet could get with character customization via rotting flesh and bugs and Egyptian headdress hairstyles. Oh and don't forget the mummy wrappings.

@dieselsandwich.7820 said:I thirst for an aquatic expansion, updates on water combat and a water mount and good krait so I choose them. If not krait then my second choice would be the tengu

Agreed, we desperately need underwater story! Start with the DSD sure, but please don’t stop after that! There’s so much cool stuff and potential below the surface