QOL Suggestion for WvW players with high WXP

@"ventusthunder.5067" said:

@"Balthazzarr.1349" said:

@"ventusthunder.5067" said:You want to carry the base 25 plus 10 more for every 1k ranks you have? So, anyone over rank 8k won't even be able to fill their own supply up by taking a camp.

this ain't it.

lol. how many are over 8k? Not enough to matter. And the number could be 5 not 10 for that matter. Something would be nice.

Honestly, I am. And I know others who are too. I understand that you want to reward veterans but perhaps not in the way that would allow me to build guild trebs on my own.

Can't even build a Omega Golem on your own tho... Weak...

Fair point it's time to increase the rank cap to 13k Anet. Get on it boys.

Rank 10001 Deldrimor Invader

@Jeknar.6184 said:

@"ventusthunder.5067" said:You want to carry the base 25 plus 10 more for every 1k ranks you have? So, anyone over rank 8k won't even be able to fill their own supply up by taking a camp.

this ain't it.

lol. how many are over 8k? Not enough to matter. And the number could be 5 not 10 for that matter. Something would be nice.

Honestly, I am. And I know others who are too. I understand that you want to reward veterans but perhaps not in the way that would allow me to build guild trebs on my own.

More like Electrum Invader

@Justine.6351 said:

this ain't it.

More like Electrum Invader

Unobtainium Invader

Archived